BugOutGear Drop-in module for Surefire G2

Wolfhound 9K

Newly Enlightened
I own one of their "Premium Plus" drop-in modules and I like it so much that I would have to buy another one that same day and have it rushed back to CA if mine ever got stolen or lost :) it beats out my SureFire 9P with slightly weakened cells :thumbsup: an indoor king if you ask my opinion...

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got the Premium in my 6P. It too puts out as much light as my stock 9P. And it doesn't get all that hot in my 6P. The whole flashlight gets warm. I don't know if heat will be an issue in Nitrolon. When it falls out of regulation is does so gracefully.

kelmo

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really enjoy my Premium module. So 20 lumens brighter will be a good thing. So yes both would be a good choice. I just don't think the 20 lumens is worth the extra cash since the runtimes are basically the same.

Get one, you won't regret it. And Flavio is a really great guy to deal with. I have one of the older 6Ps and the electrical contact was less than reliable. He helped me fix the issue before I even thought about asking for help. Now thats great customer service.

kelmo

cyberspyder

Enlightened
I really enjoy my Premium module. So 20 lumens brighter will be a good thing. So yes both would be a good choice. I just don't think the 20 lumens is worth the extra cash since the runtimes are basically the same.

Get one, you won't regret it. And Flavio is a really great guy to deal with. I have one of the older 6Ps and the electrical contact was less than reliable. He helped me fix the issue before I even thought about asking for help. Now thats great customer service.

kelmo

I know, he provided the entire EDCF crew with discounted Glotoobs and free microlights...:twothumbs