Ultrafire C2, pouch?

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im looking everywhere for a pouch that fit the dimentions of the C2 but yet allowes the light to be almost completely covered, so people are not like "whats that metal" but i dont want a pouch thats too big, i need something that will fit nice for when my light comes in a week or so. either that or stay wit my Maxpedition M1 pouch

j3bnl

Enlightened
Try CPF member John Willis for a custom one. His stuff is great and not expensive (had one done for a gladius).

Brian

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try CPF member John Willis for a custom one. His stuff is great and not expensive (had one done for a gladius).

Brian

If its custom it will have to wait till i have it here to decide if its too large to EDC yet, i can fit it in my M1 pouch i think, but im thinking about slimming down my pouch. I mean if there was one on a site somewhere thats cheap, i would buyit just to do it, incase i want to edc the C2. But i cant do much for custom until that point. I have saved his website for forther reference, thanks.

Any ideas of off-the-shelf pouches? some on Kaidomain look a little big or a little small.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
i really think i want something that will completely encapsilate the whole flashlight so they cant see a cross section of the head. Most of the flashlight holsters show the head.

Latest posts