A gift from the flashlight fairy.

zk188

Newly Enlightened
Ok so im sitting at home watching tv and i hear a knock at the door i ask who it is he replies "the ups man" i open the door i ask "who is the package for?" He says it is for me and ask whom it is from he says "Surefire" so i am confused at this point i did not order any Surefire so i take the pakage inside and open it. I nearly soiled myself when i saw what was inside. I am going to let you guess what it is. And i am still wondering who sent it.

zk188

Newly Enlightened
CORRECT it is an M6!! i still cant belive this i am still wondering who would be kind enough to do this.

Last edited:

djblank87

Enlightened
Wow, you must share so more background about how this just arrived arrived at your door.

If a SF M6 just landed at my door I would be sharing all, please tell all. If not congrates on a great new light.

:thumbsup:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya man, don't keep us in suspense :D

Who might have sent it? Did you win some contest? Convince someone you really needed one? Helped a CPFer with something?

How come I don't get a visit from the fairys? :laughing:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Flashlight Fairy only comes when your good and you leave a burnt out lamp under your pillow when you go to sleep.

Apparently I need to work on the "good" part...

Wow zk188, someone out there loves you. Very cool!

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
how does that work then lol do you like break a tooth and put it inside the guts of a dead CR123 then put it under your pillow or something? lol i want to catch one of these faries !

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
My theory is the following:

Just like guys who miss their ex-girlfriends and call them when they are drunk and then don't recall the conversation, you had a moment of weekness a few weeks ago and called in an order to SF. The hysterical flashaholic insanity wore off and you don't recall placing the order.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess is that if they wanted you to know they would have told you.
You may never know.
How could you know for sure now anyway?
Anybody could take credit...
Just be happy.
I am often amazed by the kindness and generosity of some members of this community.
Great stuff!!!
Yaesumofo

Ok so im sitting at home watching tv and i hear a knock at the door i ask who it is he replies "the ups man" i open the door i ask "who is the package for?" He says it is for me and ask whom it is from he says "Surefire" so i am confused at this point i did not order any Surefire so i take the package inside and open it. I nearly soiled myself when i saw what was inside. I am going to let you guess what it is. And i am still wondering who sent it.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey zk188 , did you have a dream where you sold your soul to the devil for illumination, and instead of getting scrolls of info, you got an M6 ?