LEO / Police Shoulder Patches

KeeperSD

Enlightened
I am very interested in the different patches from Law Enforcement and Police agencies around the globe. I know there are a fair few guys on here that fall into these categories, wondering if you could post a pic of your patches.

To start the ball rolling here is my input, from the Queensland Police Service in Australia

CIMG2578-1.jpg

If anyone is interested i am keen to trade and get a collection together.

Last edited:

bitslammer

Enlightened
Aww hell. I just went to Defcon15 (Hacker Convention) in Las Vegas earlier this month. At the Riviera where the convention was held there was a huge wall display of police patches, perhaps 4000 or more, that were given to the hotel for the display by visiting LEOs from all over the world. 90% of them had a pretty common look but there were some really unique and interesting ones too.

I could have taken a photo had I known someone would have found that interesting.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
Ok just to keep this topic going and hopefully entice a few replies here are two more that i have obtained by visiting Police that have traded. This was the start of my collection and hence i am looking to expand it

roanoke-1.jpg

quebec-1.jpg

bitslammer shame you didn't get a pic would make a nice addition to this thread and my computer :)

Last edited:

tazambo

Newly Enlightened
I was a Police Officer in Tasmania for 9 years, left in 2004 to become a Paramedic. I traded patches with over 500 others from around the world.

Here are a couple of photos of some of the stuff in my collection. I've had all the patch sets framed like the first image.

USA State Police / Highway Patrols
USAsphp2.jpg

USA State Capital Police Dept.'s
uscapitals2.jpg

Australian Police department variations and cap badges
DATaussie2.jpg

NYPD and NY City Dept.'s
nypd2.jpg

Really Nice Looking USA Dept.'s
DATnice2.jpg

USA Well Known places
WellKnown2.jpg

Regards
Dave

KeeperSD

Enlightened
Dave
That is simply awesome, not sure what i have got myself in to though :eek:oo:

That would be great Depusm if you could.

Come on i know there are more of you guys out there :poke: