• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Interest for SS lanyard-ring for Novatac and SF?

Burman

Newly Enlightened
I thinking about to laser-cut some lanyard-rings for Novatac and Surefire in 1mm stainless steel and wonder if there is some interest for them? The price will be under 10usd but i dont know the exact price yet. If you are interested please write in this post which of them and how many.
Thank you!

dog226.jpg

2-2.jpg

Edit: Now i have cut a couple of rings in titan, the finish is long way from the one in SS but they are very light. They would be perfect to paint or something like that.
The price is 10$/ring or 5 rings for 40$. Shipping is 3$ ( up to 5 rings ).
I got 25 to Novatac and 15 to Surefire. Post how many and for what light in this thread and i will PM you. Payment by PayPal.

titan.jpg

Avalible at this moment (In titan): 9 rings for Surefire.

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
I would be interested in 2 of these rings to fit Novatacs. However the ring in your illustration sticks out proud of the light body, rather than flush with it as I would want. Would it be possible to reduce the outer diameter so the ring was flush with the body? Also, would you be able to make these in a black or grey finish, to blend better with the light?

gromit

Newly Enlightened
2 units, Nova. 2 units Surefire.
Are you thinking of doing them in Titanium?

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
In for two Ti,and like DM51 said, most with Novatacs would prefer,the OD smaller.To give the light a cleaner look,the reduction to make this work is .75mm off the OD I gave you.The ID would stay the same.Does that make sense.EDIT,this may make more sense OD = 26.25mm.

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Would this scratch the finish on the light? I'd prefer if they were made from black delrin, to avoid scratches and color matching.

M_R

Enlightened
While this is not a Ti solution, this Lanyard ring was my brainstorm during Mr. Bulks Chamelion build several years ago ( http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php/topic,1002.0.html )and there is still some leftover stock available at lighthound @ $6. I don't own a HDS/Novatech light but I imagine that the dimensions are about the same.

Check it out at http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1333

Just trying to save time and money, hope you guys don't mind this post.

Cheers,

Matthew

blackz28

Newly Enlightened
Burman,

Here's a pic of one I laser cut in ss a few years ago, the attachment point doesn't protrude as much. Just another idea for you
fdf8a9c2.jpg

Latest posts