SureFire News

Alan Hsu

Enlightened
Given that the 1x123 L1 is even longer than the 2-cell E2e, can we expect the 2-cell L2 be as long as a 3-cell C3?

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any word about what the E2 clickie will look like? Same basic profile as the existing tailcap? I hope it is not a big size increase like the clickies for the bigger lights.

I suspected that was going to happen to the L2. THAT is going to be a very interesting gadget....

Thanks for the heads up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Great news! Thanx Ted! I'm sure the clickie will work on my E1e. Any info on price?

Blikbok

Enlightened
I'm looking forward to the L2-- especially if it will take a Li-Ion cell, in terms of voltage and cell diameter, but I'm likely to be disappointed.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Mr Ted Bear said:
E2 clickie tail caps are expected by end of March

L2 will eventually be released as a 5watt LS...no delivery dates

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Jeff. When I get one I'll change my signature. Can you give us a rough idea what "eventually" might mean concerning the L2? Spring, Summer, Fall, etc...

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
considering the length of the L1 and flat sales, the L2 will be too long. however, the L2 will be much more usable.

the e series clickie is long overdue and an excellent idea.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SuomereFire News

Guys

SureFire no longer quotes delivery dates. Now when i press PK for an answer, he pretends not to hear me, or says something like "this year... or soon(?).

Honest to God, they do not want any more "vaporware" or missed delivery deadlines, or pissed off customers because such and such didn't ship. The new products will come when they come.

Even when I say the clickie by end of March... if he US Gov't ups it's orders for the pending war, I am sure the clickie will be delayed

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Re: SuomereFire News

TB, if SureFire is delayed because of orders from the US government, if they would say so, everyone would understand.

Just like the whole A2 issue. All they have to do is tell us what was really going on and we'd cut them some slack!

kev1-1

Enlightened
I'm holding back on the A2 in order to get an L2...no bulb to blow!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I REALLY want the E1e clickie as well...provided it doesn't change the original tailcap diameter at all. Length I don't mind, diameter I do!

kz1000s1

Enlightened
The E clickie I tried at the SHOT Show didn't seem to be any bigger than a LOTC. It still had the same rubber switch boot. The main difference is the tailcap has a short metal lip around the edge to protect the switch. The switch action was good, smooth and not too loud.

Does anyone know the price of the switch?

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Since Z48's price is $27. I guess $22 is a good price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif