• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Elektro Lumens 5x3w 17mm reflectors 4C mag mod

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Near perfect condition (i'm very careful when using my lights). Has 1 or 2 tiny knicks that you can hardly see. Has a UCL lens, "Water white" glass with a high performance anti-reflective coating on both sides. It is so clear it looks like there is no lens at all. If you use 6000mah ni-mh C cells you'll get 1 to 2 hours of BLINDING bright light followed by 2-3 more hours of gradually dimming light. Even after 5 hours it still puts out a good amount of light. When on duty i holster this in a leather loop NOT a metal ring so as not to scratch the light. An ElectroLumens closest current replacement model would be the new QuadStar light which costs $299, so i'll sell this Pentalux for $135, shipped priority mail (outside US will be higher shipping) Paypal is ok, so is a postal money order. I need to raise funds to buy this: https://www.fenix-store.com/product_...6cbfa93c4e990f

here is a link to the Pentalux page: http://elektrolumens.com/Pentalux/Pentalux.html

NOTE: This light can be easily modded to SSC P4's if you choose to do that. It would bring it up to 750-850 lumens!

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
how many led's does this light have?
how many batteries and what size.
better pm me with info.
thanks,
jason

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jason,

It has five 3W luxeons & is a 4C maglite. Just go to the Pentalux link that i posted for all the details.

Thanks,

John

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see that it's been spoken for - but I wonder if the head can be swapped in to a 4D body? Or is the mod more integral to the original 4C body?

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened
It came today!
Hay great light now to look into uping the current to 1amp each, specs say thats max for a 3w I do beleave!:tinfoil:

2 new lights and 3 parts for my quad waiting at the door for me today.thats a great day!:wave: