Acebeam        

Thread: F/S Elektro Lumens 5x3w 17mm reflectors 4C mag mod

Default F/S Elektro Lumens 5x3w 17mm reflectors 4C mag mod

FS: Near perfect condition (i'm very careful when using my lights). Has 1 or 2 tiny knicks that you can hardly see. Has a UCL lens, "Water white" glass with a high performance anti-reflective coating on both sides. It is so clear it looks like there is no lens at all. If you use 6000mah ni-mh C cells you'll get 1 to 2 hours of BLINDING bright light followed by 2-3 more hours of gradually dimming light. Even after 5 hours it still puts out a good amount of light. When on duty i holster this in a leather loop NOT a metal ring so as not to scratch the light. An ElectroLumens closest current replacement model would be the new QuadStar light which costs $299, so i'll sell this Pentalux for $135, shipped priority mail (outside US will be higher shipping) Paypal is ok, so is a postal money order. I need to raise funds to buy this: https://www.fenix-store.com/product_...6cbfa93c4e990f

here is a link to the Pentalux page: http://elektrolumens.com/Pentalux/Pentalux.html

NOTE: This light can be easily modded to SSC P4's if you choose to do that. It would bring it up to 750-850 lumens!
    Primary duty lights: (metal) Elektrolumens Pentalux 4C; (polymer) Pelican M8 LED; (hybrid) StreamLight 3C-XP
    Searchlight: AE PowerLight PL14
    Back-up mini lights: Nuwai TM301X-5, X-3, X-1
    Special LED signaling lights: Torfino ICE light, Inova 24/7, Adventurelights VIP

NYPD flag, adopted in 1919

Default Re: F/S Elektro Lumens 5x3w 17mm reflectors 4C mag mod

how many led's does this light have?
    how many batteries and what size.
    better pm me with info.
    thanks,
    jason
    6d rop high 4dmag tri-cree 4d mag penta q5 (fs)
    mte seoul aa 3aa magled q5mod fenix l0d q4 on 10440s
    fenix l2d q5 fenix l2d rebel 100 3dmag w/monsterthrowIII

Jason,

It has five 3W luxeons & is a 4C maglite. Just go to the Pentalux link that i posted for all the details.

Thanks,

John
    Primary duty lights: (metal) Elektrolumens Pentalux 4C; (polymer) Pelican M8 LED; (hybrid) StreamLight 3C-XP
    Special LED signaling lights: Torfino ICE light, Inova 24/7, Adventurelights VIP

OK, to sweeten the deal i'll throw in four CTA 5500mah C cells: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...&Q=&sku=360580

These 4 cost me over $35: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...hargeable.html

I bought these at B&H here in NYC.

You got me!
    If you let me!
    I need a wife to hold my money for me.

Sold to Kabkbak7321, pending funds.

I see that it's been spoken for - but I wonder if the head can be swapped in to a 4D body? Or is the mod more integral to the original 4C body?
    EDC: MilkySpit 1000-lumen Tri-MC-E L5
    In the car:
    MillerMods Quad-Cree 2D Mag At home: Mettee Tri-P7
    Missing somewhere =( :
    MilkySpit MC-E 2-stage UltraFire C1 SS 123 Keychain Light

It came today!
    Hay great light now to look into uping the current to 1amp each, specs say thats max for a 3w I do beleave!

2 new lights and 3 parts for my quad waiting at the door for me today.thats a great day!