Tiablo A9

cmichael

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Tiablo A9 Today, and I like to post a few photo, But don't know how to...

The light have a excellent long thow beam..

Thanks...Mathew.:thumbsup:

TiabloA9005.jpg

Last edited:

Kraid

Enlightened
Got mine yesterday, this beam is pure sex!
Not sure if the hosting is your issue or just getting them on the forum. After hosting, most hosting sites will give you the URL. If not, right click properties, then highlight and copy the address.(Windows) Or right click on the hosted image and click "Save Image Address" (The Vastly Superior Mac OSX) Next come to this thread, click "Post Reply". When you get the Reply tool bar above the Word Box, click the image of a mountain with the sun. A box will appear. Paste the URL. Post. Good to go. You can add as many images as you like to one post. However, if the images are too big, expect complaints from folks around here stilling running 56K.

Last edited:

ispayboy

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine.........Man this is one awsome torch....can't wait to try it tonight....

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that was FAST! I looked at that PTS page a day or 2 ago & they were available!

yalskey

Enlightened
I got mine yesterday and I took it outside at night.

The humidity was very high and the beam was like a tube of white through the night air.

The throw on this thing is down-right crazy. I can't believe how far away I can light stuff up from. 10 house down the road I can light up the front of someone's house and still see the circle spot of light on their house.

I compared it to my Surefire C3 with the high output bulb. No comparison... The surefire was like yellow mush. The A9 was like a laser pointer.

My only gripe about the A9 is the threads seem "grindy" when you tighten parts up... almost as if there were sand in the threads... maybe I just need some lube.

Delta

Enlightened
Lighthound has the T8's and T9's in stock. On the front page, click the new items link, then scroll to the bottom.

fordwillman

Newly Enlightened
My wife said my light arrrived today--cant wait to get home from work and try it tonight! I am excited about this light!!! What a wonder we flashaholics are.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that was FAST! I looked at that PTS page a day or 2 ago & they were available!

We sold out in less than 2 DAYS!!!!

More coming in ~3-4 weeks for those who can wait. Also coming soon is an A8 Special Edition and a LumaPower MRV Special Edition - a BatteryJunction exclusive. :)

Michael - enjoy and thanks! :)

leprechaun414

Enlightened
I got mine yesterday and I took it outside at night.

The humidity was very high and the beam was like a tube of white through the night air.

The throw on this thing is down-right crazy. I can't believe how far away I can light stuff up from. 10 house down the road I can light up the front of someone's house and still see the circle spot of light on their house.

I compared it to my Surefire C3 with the high output bulb. No comparison... The surefire was like yellow mush. The A9 was like a laser pointer.

My only gripe about the A9 is the threads seem "grindy" when you tighten parts up... almost as if there were sand in the threads... maybe I just need some lube.

Do you have the OP or the Smooth? I would guess the smooth?

Unclemonkey

Newly Enlightened

More coming in ~3-4 weeks for those who can wait. Also coming soon is an A8 Special Edition and a LumaPower MRV Special Edition - a BatteryJunction exclusive. :)

Matt can you point out the difference between the two lights a8 and a8se?

thanks-Mike:grin2:

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened

Would the A8 SE happen to have the Q5 bin? You probably can't comment at this time, but it's worth a shot!!:huh:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah, I'm a tease. :)

The Tiablo A8 SE sports a Q5 WC - think A9 with A8 style regulation. Same price, some minor differences otherwise.

The MRV SE - more to come...