I have a dream about a A2T

Illum

Flashaholic
from looking at the difference in output between an M3 and an M3T and the throw output blew out any sense of doubt left in me about turboheads increasing the throw of the light

I find myself looking at the A2...it was not built to be a thrower of any kind.
advertised to light up the 747's tail but when I looked up the height specs and used a surfboard for the tail it lit up in the dead night with mediocre results...thinking that the new A380s are even bigger than the 747, I begin to think whether or not a turbo head can be added onto the A2 and a elevated lamp holder of some kind to compensate for the additional reflector coverage

could it work?
the LEDs can be compensated by using the existing LED ring and longer contacts.
sure the head would be wider, making it impossible to be belt EDC but who's ever heard of that from stopping people to EDC it nonetheless;)

I'm not a machinist....nor an engineer, but I'd buy something of this sort if there was one available....a regulated xenon light with a turbohead:)

I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.