• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : Fenix L1 w SSC P4 and Wiz2 530

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Hello folks, found some more stuff to clear out.

Still available Fenix L1 Silver with Wiz2 530 ma board and SSC P4 (USV0I I think, got it from Elektrolumens a few months ago) emitter. Color is silver, head and tail have scratches. Picture should show them. This light requires the use of a 14500 li-on battery in this configuration. You could try it in a 2aa body or 3aa (if available) but I have not. Originally gotten from this thread http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140835
Price is set at $60

:sold:Mag85 - Silver 3d body with one potted bulb, stock switch, light stipled cammed reflector, antireflective boro lense, FM 9aa to 3d adapter with charging plug at cap end for easy recharging with your multi-cell charger. Note does not come with a charger. This light is used but not abused, body is in very good condition, a discriminating collector may not like it but the body is easy to change. Price is set at $110 shipped to the US

Left to right then to top

:sold:Black Aleph 1.5 body (16500 in lion speak), good condition, no noticeable HA flaws that I can see. Price is set at $25 shipped in the US.

:sold: Detonator 1 cell extender for surefire C and M series bodies, screws onto the tail cap end, then the tail cap is screwed back onto this. Price is set at $22 shipped in the US.

:sold: Aleph McTc tail cap with McClicky. I bought it from a member here who said it was black, but to me it is way more natural than black. It did not match the black aleph body at all

Price is set at $25 shipped to the US

First post of "I'll take it" will take precedence. I do not consider posts of "PM sent" or anything else of that nature to place a hold on an item. If you do not state I'll take it or :takeit: of some kind then the item is still open for purchase. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with payment AND an email. Please send payment asap after your posting of :takeit: Payment and email details are at the end of the post. Do not forget : Please inlcude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email and Paypal payment. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have a jeer from a member who disagrees with my color recognition skills, please see my color rendition disclaimer below.

Insurance, tracking and anything else you may require is extra and should be asked for if you want it. I will not be held responsible for any loss after the post office accepts the item for delivery to you. I accept paypal of any kind.

Let me repeat the important part : Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email AND Paypal payment

Color Rendition Disclaimer:
Any representation as to color of any particular item is generally taken from the original manufacturers literature on the item. I am no color expert, my eyes tell my brain, my brain tells my mouth/hand and your brain then receives that signal from your ears, after that I don't know what happens to it. I am providing pictures to better represent the items, if my interpretation of color is different than yours I cannot be held responsible. I also must say I consider Surefire's HA III OD (olive drab) to be GREEN! Generally all of their items they classify as HA III are of the OD (olive drab/green) variety. After being in the Army for a few years I am intimate with olive drab! There are many shades of olive drab, some people have told me it looks grey, but I do not believe them, my brain tells me it's green and I tend to believe my brain over another person, at least for now. As soon as Alzheimer's and/or dementia kicks in then who knows? (They both run in my family so I am expecting it and preparing for it by buying a motorcycle).

If you do not think the item as received is just as I described it, please let me know. Most likely I will ask you to send it back to me and when I get it back, in the same condition I sent it to you in, then I will give you a full refund minus shipping and any PP fees.

If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask, but please do not think that posting of a question or a PM'd question will reserve for you. I don't like to say it so bluntly but I do not wish to disappoint anyone and want to be as upfront as possible.

Email me at ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net (please remove the (at) and replace it with an @ and the same for the (dot), it gets replaced with a . .
Please send cash funded paypal to btoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
credit funded paypal to ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
Don't forget to include your CPF username and items you are paying for!
I'm gonna take a clue from FM here and repeat that last part...

Communication is the Supreme Commander, I must listen as long as you talk (type)! !

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mag85, Fenix L1 w SSC P4 and Wiz2 530, Aleph 1.5, McTc w/switch, Detonator

I'll take the Aleph body. PM sent.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS : Mag85, Fenix L1 w SSC P4 and Wiz2 530, Aleph 1.5, McTc w/switch, Detonator

:sold: Thanks Marnav1! I'll get it wrapped up tonight and out to you on Tuesday (holiday tomorrow).

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Labor day price drop on some items, limited time only

Mag85 is now : see first post
Fenix L1 is now : see first post

Tailcap and Detonator remain the same price.

Last edited:

dolbyyy

Newly Enlightened

Labor day price drop on some items, limited time only

Mag85 is now : $105 shipped to the US
Fenix L1 is now : $60 shipped to the US

Tailcap and Detonator remain the same price.
Hi, I'm interested in the Mag85. Would you ship to Italy too?
Thx

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aleph tube received, thanks!

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Glad you got it there safe and sound MARNAV1!

hp84117

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : Prices dropped - Mag85, Fenix L1 w SSC P4 and Wiz2 530, McTc w/switch, Deton

Will you go $20 on the Aleph McTc tail cap with McClicky?

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS : Prices dropped - Mag85, Fenix L1 w SSC P4 and Wiz2 530, McTc w/switch, Deton

Will you go $20 on the Aleph McTc tail cap with McClicky?

Sorry, no. $25 is pretty low already, especially considering shipping/packaging is about $2 and paypal fees of about $1. If you buy this from the shoppe you are paying about $27.50 + shipping, which last time I bought from Wayne and Cindy it was about $6, so a total of about $33. Thanks for the offer tho.

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened

HTML:
Aleph McTc tail cap with McClicky. I bought it from a member here who said it was black, but to me it is way more natural than black. It did not match the black aleph body at all

I'll take it.

Russell

Ctechlite

Enlightened

HTML:
Aleph McTc tail cap with McClicky. I bought it from a member here who said it was black, but to me it is way more natural than black. It did not match the black aleph body at all

I'll take it.

Russell

Sorry for the late reply...I got your payment and the switch went out on Friday. You probably got an email notification from paypal, but I wanted to post here too...even if it is a day later!

Thanks for buying!!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS : Prices dropped - Mag85, Fenix L1 w SSC P4 and Wiz2 530, Detonator

If you use cash paypal I will lower the price of the Mag85 to $100 shipped to the US. If you use cash paypal I will lower the price of the Silver Fenix to $45 shipped to the US.