Shirt at shirt.woot.com

Kcz

Newly Enlightened
Saw this shirt and thought of you guys. Big fan of this site and woot. Passing it along.
Organic_Light_Beamgg9Standard.jpg

Hope I posted in the right place. Oh, it's $10 shipped. shirt.woot.com

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one last night. I also thought of posting about it, but didn't get to it. I'm glad you did, because I'm sure there are many CPFers that would love to have one.

BTW, folks, this particular shirt offer ends tonight at 10pm or until it's sold out.

paulr

Flashaholic
Hey thanks. Woot shirts usually sell out fast, and enough are lame that I don't always look at them even when I look at the regular woot. I just ordered a shirt.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet if this thread's title read, "Cool flashlight shirt at shirt.woot.com," there'd be a lot more people clickin' on this thread and ordering.

Edit: Or, maybe not. I see it's already got 125 views, so, either plenty of people have already read it (probably), or somebody's getting their jollies by clickin' on it over and over again (well.....I wouldn't put it past you guys.)

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I bet if this thread's title read, "Cool flashlight shirt at shirt.woot.com," there'd be a lot more people clickin' on this thread and ordering.

Edit: Or, maybe not. I see it's already got 125 views, so, either plenty of people have already read it (probably), or somebody's getting their jollies by clickin' on it over and over again (well.....I wouldn't put it past you guys.)

I'm in the "or not" category. Don't like it at all.