Another what to buy next post.

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
Ok I'm trying to decide my next light. So far I have.
Arc LS
G2
E1 gun metal
PT Pulsar
Mini Mag
Old camo Streamlight 3C

Where to go from here I'm thinking maybe the Nuwai rechagable, any other suggestions .
Patrick Hayes

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a friend working at a radio station in Charlotte NC,

E2e
L1
A2
Must get HA.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
soooo many choices.

what are you looking for?

perhaps a drop-in for your minimag: opalec, dat2zip sandwich, inretech. i have an inretech and just ordered an opalec--should be very nice.

the opalec and inretech will give very long runtimes, and the BB or madmax will be very bright.

good luck,
Bob

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
My list of possibles (in no particular order):

1) PT Attitude
2) Surefire E2e or E2o
3) ARC AAA ( I prefer the turq. myself.)
4) CMG Ultra
5) PT Tec 40

FNG

Enlightened
I just ordered a G2Z from County Comm. It shipped out yesterday.

Orcinus Orca

Newly Enlightened
Patrick,

I would first suggest an ARC AAA to replace your PT pulsar. Believe it or not, this little light is largely what began my decent into the realm of flashaholism. However, as I have had the responsibility of changing the batteries several times, it becomes apparent that after spending $10 or so for a meager 15 minutes or so of desireable brightness, the cost begins to add up. As you probably allready know, the ARC will supply you with nearly constant brightness for 5 hours or so on inexpensive AAA batteries. I have since swapped the AAA for the pulsar on my keyring and haven't looked back since.

Secondly, I would also recomend either an opalec or inretech LED drop in for your minimag. While BadBoys and MadMaxs seem to have earned a cult following around here, I see LEDs as serving the purpose of providing long runtime, reliable illumination. This however, depends solely upon your needs. As you allready have an LS, my first choice among the two would be the Opalec. I think that you will find the long runtime and rock-solid output quite desireable.

Respectfully,
Dale

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
I really like my Xenergy. I have both the rechargable and the single 123 cell version. For the money you get a great light at less than a third the cost of an A2.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

You need a SureFire E2e Camo Edition! I know where you can get one, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan.

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
I think I will stick with a production light for now. The mods look great but I fid the form factor of the Mini Mag a bit big. Pluss my LS with the 2AA on pretty much fills the same niche. I may have to follow the flashaholic creed and buy both the Arc AAA and the Nuwai from Cabelas. My wife is out shopping tonight so we will see what the budget looks like on her return. I have one question about the ARC how dos it compare in size to the Infinity. I recently ordered a infinity and found it to be far to big for the output.
thanks,
Patrick