• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired f/s ultrastinger, magcharger, stunner xre

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
i have perhaps three of the best flashlights ever made for sale.
i just have too many.

the stunner xre i am not convinced i want to sell, but maybe you can talk me into it. :mecry:
bidding starts at $400, that is what they're selling for right now, but just sold out right? 1160 lumens, it is brighter than my camry's headlights, i am not joking!

magcharger is in like new condition, i have probably used for two full battery cycles and thats it.
i bought the top of the line, it's the brightest one ever made. i forget the candlepower but it's not an older model. not to mention is has wa1160 bulb upgrade already. like i said it was top of line and has the fast ac AND fast dc chargers! that is a big deal!
so make offer on that one. $130 is new with both chargers and the FAST upgrade, whatever just make offer

ultrastinger had not even been through one cycle. i took it on a trip to michigan and when i got it home it didn't work.
i don't know if it was the bulb, or the switch. but this flashlight will be doa, however should be a bulb or a spring, or a switch (covered under warranty free of charge by stinger) away from working. maybe you can even upgrade the bulb at the same time but the ultrastinger was already bright as it is! $140 was new i think, looking to get at least half price. this also has fast charger ac AND dc.

i prefer email but a pm will be fine too!
[email protected]