• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sales Closed: McGizmo Titanium

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
***Sales Closed***

Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only. Please PM me for my paypal email address.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" with the item number has priority. "I'll take it" with the item number backup posts are next in line.

Condition: These come with the McGizmo disclaimer that light scratches are part of the handling process.

#1 ***SOLD*** Mint as received from McGizmo, Ti PD-S Mizer. The "mizer" is an extra cost option where the Seoul emitter is driven at 300ma vice 500ma for longer runtime. Excellent for those using Lithium primary (non-rechargeable) batteries. Comes with a bright green tritium in the piston and crenelated bezel. This is the light on the left in the pictures. $525 Now $500 Sold to SpeedPRO

#2 ***SOLD*** Mint as received by McGizmo Ti PD-S. I bought this from a CPF member who special ordered it with a smooth piston. I've added a smooth bezel to match the overall look. These give the light a very clean look. This is the light on the right in the pictures. $525 Now $500 Sold to Barbarian

#3 ***Withdrawn***Mint as received from McGizmo, Ti PD. I got this from a collector who bought this from McGizmo and stored it in his collection. Hard to find in this condition as many were used. These are the original 6-flute head and Lux III emitter. Same brightness as the Ti PD-S Mizer in #1 above. Older body style with 2 extra holes next to the piston. Original green tritium in piston. This is the light on the left in the pictures. No Sale

#4 ***Withdrawn***Uber finish Ti PD-S Started out as a mint light. This was sent to modamag for uber polish and finished in TiN. TiN is a ultra hard coating that looks like yellow gold. For an idea, look at those gold looking "titanium" drill bits at Sears. Comes with a bright green (b@rt) tritium in the piston, GID o-ring under the lense, and the old body style with 2 extra holes next to piston. This is the light on the right in the pictures. No Sale

Thank you.
-SF2

Last edited:

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: FS: 2 Flavors of McGizmo Titanium (Ti PD-S)

Nice i like that smooth PD without tritium is the bezel Ti. Oh BTW those nuts were delicious you got me hooked now:wave:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: been mixed feelings putting these on sale...I just love that beautiful "swirl" on the bare piston. Matches great with the smooth bezel. Oh, the bezel is the Ti crenelated one cut down flat. No stainless steel on a McGizmo Ti light:thumbsup:

:sssh:Secret: More nuts will be going out with these. On Labor Day i will reduce the price to $500 on these two. I will honor that price for anyone's :takeit: after this post:sssh:

Nice i like that smooth PD without tritium is the bezel Ti. Oh BTW those nuts were delicious you got me hooked now:wave:

Barbarian

Enlightened

Item #2 :takeit: for $500

PM to come

SpeedPRO

Enlightened
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - FS: 2 Flavors of McGizmo Titanium (Ti PD-S)

I'll take #1

PM sent...

SpeedPRO

Enlightened

Hi Brian,

PP sent and thank you! wished those were one with 6 fluted :grin2:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Added 2 lights:
#3 6-fluke Ti PD
#4 Polished and TiN coated Ti PD-S

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Ian:wave:
Sending PM...

good choice, that is a real fine looking light, worthwhile keeping, at least for a while longer :thumbsup:

Ian :)

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Titanium (Mint Ti PD)

I received my Ti PD-S today!

Brian made this a very fast and easy transaction. I would love to do business with him again.

Thanks Brian. :thumbsup: