• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Flupic, 360 UV Led, Heatsinks and more!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!

I have some stuff that have been sitting on a box brand new and unused, so I might as well sell them

One Flupic 0.55" x 1.6mm Ver 2.2 These are not being made anymore! $25 shipped! Sold! Reserved for Kenanderson pending funds SHIPPED!

Two Foxgroup 360nm UV 5mm leds, this low nm are really hard to get! $6 each shipped! Sold! reserved for Griz pending funds! SHIPPED!

ONE left!! Two H22a "C" HAIII heatsinks, Brand New!!! I just got these but I am very happy with the results of my recently modded RcatR 1C Mag, so I don't need them $12 $11 shipped each! (I'm in the USA so its faster than waiting on international!) Pricedrop!, cheaper than ordering new!One reserved for ideefixe SHIPPED!, one left!
base001pu4.jpg

One DX USWOH SSC Led, new in unoppened package $6 shipped Sold to datiled

One Mag C adaptor ring to fit 2 18650 Li-ions to a 2C mag $6 Shipped Sold to rookie SHIPPED!

One Lamda SMJLED in a PR base works with 2 cell batteries (AAA, AA, C, D) $5 shipped Sold to Walt175 SHIPPED!

One Phillips Halopower H4 100watts, High and low beam, very bright and white for use with the Thor or any other H4 spotlight, barely used! I made my spotlight a HID $5 shipped

One Princeton tec 4AA flashlight like new, $7 shipped

Free stuff!!! (1 per person with purchase of anything above)

One Cree P2 WC, used but in perfect working order, FREE! with the purchase of any of the previous offers, just ask for it! reserved for datiled

One Lumileds SXOH led used but in perfect working order, FREE! with the purchase of any of the previous offers, just ask for it!

Three emilion plastic reflectors, I read that fit the Mr. Bulk Chameleon, flashlight, FREE! with the purchase of any of the previous offers, just ask for it! Gone to rookie SHIPPED!

One Fraen optic, FREE! with the purchase of any of the previous offers, just ask for it! Gone to ideefixe SHIPPED!

All include USPS 1st class mail with delivery confirmation, USA only! First to post an Unconditional "I take it" has priority.
If your interested in all, Stake your claim here and make me an offer via PM!

Thanks!

AlexGT

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
I'll take the Mag C adaptor ring w/ the Free Three emilion plastic reflectors please.

PM sent

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do you tell if its the 4 die version? I saw it with a Magnifier and I see 4 wires going in by the center and 4 wires at the corners.

AlexGT

Walt175

Enlightened
That would be how! ;)
The 4 wire is the one I want, so if you'll send me your paypal info. I'd be happy to send you some $$.

Let's make it offical. I'LL TAKE IT. :D

:paypal:

Last edited:

KenAnderson

Enlightened
I'll take the:

One Flupic 0.55" x 1.6mm Ver 2.2 These are not being made anymore! $25 shipped!

Please pm me with your PP info.

Thanks...

Ken

Griz

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the - Two Foxgroup 360nm UV 5mm leds....$12 shipped

Please PM PayPal info.

Thanks,

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flupic reserved for Kenanderson pending funds PM sent

2 Foxgroup UV 360nm leds reserved for Griz pending funds PM sent

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump! Pricedrop on the heatsinks! cheaper than ordering new and you'll recieve them faster too!

AlexGT

ideefixe

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 1 x H22a "C" HAIII heatsink

Please PM with PP info, thanks!

Edit: Paypal sent. thanks!

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the DX USWOH SSC Led, new in unopened package $6 shipped, and the Cree P2 WC, used but in perfect working order, FREE!

Please PM your PayPal information.

Thanks!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update!

All orders have been shipped! 1 heatsink is still available since datiled passed on it.

Datiled, the Seoul and cree will be shipped tomorrow,

Thanks all!

AlexGT