Nite Ize LED failure...

bigfoot

Enlightened
I was just using my 2AA Mini Mag with the Nite Ize LED upgrade (the 3 LEDs) and one of the LEDs burned out.

This hasn't been a hard use light, but just one I've occassionally used around the house for general tasks.

I'm curious if anyone else has had an LED fail on one of these after not much use. Unfortunately I'm well beyond any sort of return date, so maybe a call to Nite Ize next week is in order.

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
I haven't had any "Burnout" but i have had the one NiteIze LED Upgrade thing i own go to a state where it won't go to full brightness, I can take two fresh Duracell's out of the package pop them in the NiteIze'd MiniMag and it is really dim. Even more so then when i first got it. Heck. My L1 on Low is brighter than the NiteIze LED Upgrade.

merlocka

Enlightened
Drop em an email. I bought a Nite Ize upgrade for Mag 2-6 cell. It stopped working after a few months, and I sent them an email about it. They sent me a new one, no returns needed!

Niteowl

Enlightened
Drop em an email. I bought a Nite Ize upgrade for Mag 2-6 cell. It stopped working after a few months, and I sent them an email about it. They sent me a new one, no returns needed!

Similar service with 3LED unit. Don't Wait! Make The Call!!

Really, they're nice people.