Happy Labour Day, CPF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just wanted to wish all CPF members a happy Labour Day (or "Labor Day" as some people spell it)!!! :party:
I plan on labouring today. I'll treat today no differently than any other day; the only significant differences are that the mail will not be delivered today, and the Star Trek episodes (TNG and Voyager) I usually watch on weekdays will not be shown; instead, a Labour Day marathon of CSI will be shown in their stead. I'll work on my website if anything needs to be done (like making a test flight of my seventh Sky Squadron Backyard Flyer in the morning while it's still cool, etc.). The only actual chores I intend to do are running & emptying the dishwasher if necessary and changing two dustbins (garbage cans) that need it. Maybe I'll do a load of wash too, but no guarantees here.

In the past, I've watched the Jerry Lewis Labour Day MDA Telephonethon (or whatever the F it's called), but I never really found the programming all that interesting. So I do not intend to look for this particular program (or "programme" as some people spell it) today for this very reason. "Jerry's Kids" can do fine without me. ;)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same to you LED and CPF too!

Stay cool, it supposed to be another triple digit day in the Big Sac.

kelmo

CLHC

Flashaholic
Well, it's 82 here on Oahu at this moment and has been in the low to mid 80s so far. Not too humid but just right. . .I suppose I'll be laboring all day all week long eh?

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.