• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 19 2X123 Natural $200 Shipped

Lonely Raven

Newly Enlightened
I have a Natural 2X123 Aleph 19 with SS Bezel and McTC Two Stage running a DB917LE with a U-Bin 3 watt. Will include two RCR123 batteries. PRICE DROP $180

No issues, I'm just getting out of the hobby and I don't have time for Legos. I do have parts to build some Cree or Soul Light engines, I just never had time to build them up. I'll be posting those parts as soon as I can catalog what they all are. We can work out a deal for all parts if you want...I know I spent about $150 on just LE parts.

If I'm asking too much, or my description is missing something or sounds off...sorry, I've been away for about a year and forget what half this stuff is. :D

Pay Pal under: [email protected]

Same E-mail for any questions or offers.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Lonely Raven

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the poor photos. I typically do better quality, but I'm under some serious space constraints and it's late. So, I hope these do for ya.

p473718611-5.jpg

p339414922-4.jpg

Feel free to E-mail or PM me with any questions. I'm easy to get a hold of and I'm very responsive.

~Eric~

Lonely Raven

Newly Enlightened
I'm curious if this would sell better if I part things out.

If you want to make an offer to me on the LE, Head w/LE, body with batteries, or tailcap...please feel free to E-mail or PM me.

I have no problems shipping out of the US, just keep in mind that you will be covering the extra cost of shipping. I have no problems doing the extra customs paperwork...lord knows I've done it enough times in the past. :thumbsup:

If the photos are slow to show up here in the forums, please feel free to hit my ZenFolio gallery in my signature and snoop through all my for sale stuff.

Lonely Raven

Newly Enlightened
Update with listings of parts I have for sale. It basically looks like I bought enough stuff to build TWO CREE based LEs last fall, but with my new job I just never got around to doing more then looking at the parts. All parts are NEW and Unused except where noted. Lastly, if my description seems a little off and you know what I'm trying to say, feel free to correct me. I've been out of the game for over a year now, and I just don't remember all of this stuff:

p875871225-4.jpg

2 Cree LEDs on Aluminum Discs
2 Cree specific A19 Reflectors
2 Cans for building LE (one two part, one 1 piece)
2 DB1000
1 20mm reflector (I have no idea why I got this prob for another project I gave up on )
1 U Bin 3 Watt on Star
1 Soup P4 U
1 used, trashy U Bin 3 Watt I pulled from someones sloppy LE build
Copper Spacers for Soul (and whatever else)
O Rings of various sizes
A19 Black bezel ring
An unused Thermal Epoxy
(Not pictured) 1.5X123 Polished Aluminum Aleph Body (hand made by somebody)

I know I spent a lot on all this stuff with intentions of building up a few Aleph Legos for regular carry and home use...I just never go around to it. At this point I'm fine with a Fenix or two (that I already have) and I'm saving for a house...so I hate to have all this great stuff collecting dust on a shelf!

PM or E-mail me with offers. My Pay Pal is under [email protected]

~Eric~

Last edited:

jarris50

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I will take one of the McR-19XR reflectors off your hands. Send me a PM if you still have one.

Cheers,
Jarris