Fenix threads the same as Amilite. :D

clipse

Enlightened
So, I was messing around and discovered that the threads on the tailcap and head on my Amilite Neo T5 are the same as on my Fenix L2T v2.0 and my L2D CE. So, I got the thinking, I love my Amilite but I would love it more with a single stage momentary/forward clicky......enter the new tactical tailcap from Fenix. Problem is, the contact spring on the fenix is too short.....no problem, I just need to make a spacer that is insulated so it doesn't come in contact with the body wall. I haven't done that yet but I'm going to try to whip something together. Next problem is, Then my Fenix L2T won't have a forward clicky so, I'll have to use the reverse clicky that came with it.......that means that I'll have to take that switch off my L2D CE (I put it on there because my L2D CE switch sucks). So, if fenix-store ever sales just the forward clicky switches I'll get one and make this mod permenant. Until then I will do it just see for sure that its possible and then reverse it so I can still use and love my L2T v2.0.

Just thought I would share.