NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Leatherman Skeletool

Flashaholic

Just realized this thread was resurrected. Still a good tool. Apparently there was a recall at one point? The URL posted doesn't work anymore so no detail.

Default Re: Leatherman Skeletool

I am looking at multitools for carrying at work, my main needs are pliers and knife with the rare screwdriver. I like the lightweight and the clip-on which I could just hook on to a belt loop. My thoughts are I could find a multitool with more functions and costs less such as the Wingman, should I pay extra for less weight?

Flashaholic*

dledmo,

It's not just less weight with the Skeletool there's also the finer precision and quality of the tools on the Skeletool.
    Personally, I'm not a fan of the Skeletool, I think the Blast and Juice are better, but it still lives up to Leatherman's quality.

I own a Sidekick, along with eight other Leatherman MTs, and the Sidekick and Wingman just don't live up to Leatherman quality.
    Just my opinion on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Imon View Post
    dledmo,

It's not just less weight with the Skeletool there's also the finer precision and quality of the tools on the Skeletool.
    Personally, I'm not a fan of the Skeletool, I think the Blast and Juice are better, but it still lives up to Leatherman's quality.

I own a Sidekick, along with eight other Leatherman MTs, and the Sidekick and Wingman just don't live up to Leatherman quality.
    Just my opinion on the matter.
    What about the Sidekick and Wingman are lacking in your opinion?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234