NocaTac Flashlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerwagon_69

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any experience with NovaTac Flashlights. I saw an add for them recently and they look cool. (Expensive but cool.) I would love to her your comments. I am an avid Flashlight collector and new to this forum

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF.

If you want to browse for threads on NovaTac you might try this link: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forumdisplay.php?f=12

When looking for threads you may sometimes see people using the names NovaTac and HDS or HDS-EDC as if they were the same company. They are not the same company, but you may be interested in the HDS as well because the two lights are related.

A member of CPF made some very high quality, and very expensive lights. This company was and is called HDS. They do not have any products for sale now, but they say they are designing some high end lights that will be released later.

NovaTac is a new company, but I think most reports about the quality have been very good. I don't have a NovaTac so I can't say one way or the other. I do have an HDS that I like very much.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am an avid Flashlight collector and new to this forum

Welcome to the forum.

BTW, you might want to take your email address out of your sig line. You'll get tons of spam if you leave it there.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm closing this one, and referring you to the LED Flashlights area of CPF, where there are numerous threads about these.

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.