• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Fenix L1D/L2D/P2D Q5 Modded--ALL SOLD--CLOSED

digitaleos

Enlightened
I have up for sale a Fenix head modded with a Cree Q5 with WG tint that fits any of the bodies I have for sale here, L1D/L2D/P2D, each body comes with its own tailcap, also whoever buys the L1D body will also receive the box and all original accessories. I have had this for sale over at the Marketplace for a few days and it has not drawn any interest there so I thought I would try here. All bodies and tailcaps are in like new condition, the head has a couple tiny specks where the anodizing is missing. The LED is centered about perfectly and comes with the orange peel reflector and a spare smooth reflector. I accept/prefer Paypal. Shipping is included in the asking prices to the U.S. , International and insured orders will be extra. First person to post I'll take it, receives priority. You can see beamshots of these Fenix combos below.
1. Complete package Fenix head, L1D,L2D and P2D bodies $120.00 $112
2. Fenix head with your choice of body $85.00 $78 Any extra body $20 $18

Chris

L1D Q5 85' to shed

L2D 85' to shed

P2d 85' to shed

Last edited:

digitaleos

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Fenix L1D/L2D/P2D Q5 Modded

This will be the one and only price drop for this sale. All items for sale I purchased from the Fenixstore, the price for all parts with the CPF discount is around $123.00. I'm dropping the package deal price to $112, that includes everything. So you are saving $11 on the parts alone, plus your getting the Q5 mod for free. The price for the second option, which is the head and your choice of body is now $78, and you can add another body for $18 more. I have also found the box and all accessories for the P2D which will be included with that body. Anyone who was wanting a Fenix Lego set, this is it.

Chris

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Fenix L1D/L2D/P2D Q5 Modded--Price Drop--

I'll take 1# complete package

PM me you paypal info and extra shipping cost

Thanks

digitaleos

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Fenix L1D/L2D/P2D Q5 Modded--Price Drop--

Verbalk- PM sent with payment info.

Thanks,
Chris

CancerLad

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Fenix L1D/L2D/P2D Q5 Modded--SOLD--

How hard was it to remove the old cree emitter and replace it.

I have a couple of P4 lights and was thinking of upgrading them to Q5 emitters, but I didn't know how risky it would be.

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened

Fenix package arrived safe yesterday.
very well packaged.

Thanks

Newf-llb

Newly Enlightened

Wow, just spotted this. I've got an L1D CE alredy. If I get the L2D setup, could I use the Q5 head on either light?

Newf-llb

Newly Enlightened

Think I'm gonna have to bite. I'm assuming it has regulated brightness? I'm interested in the Q5 P2D package (1 cr123) if I can use it with my current L1D body as well. What would be my total, with shipping to Canada?

Richard

digitaleos

Enlightened

Think I'm gonna have to bite. I'm assuming it has regulated brightness? I'm interested in the Q5 P2D package (1 cr123) if I can use it with my current L1D body as well. What would be my total, with shipping to Canada?

Richard

I'm afraid this sale is over, Verbalk bought everything back on Sep. 8th.

Thanks,
Chris

Newf-llb

Newly Enlightened
I realized that only after my last post, obviously I misread your post. Sorry, my fault. I'll watch for any future Q5's you list.

Thanks,

Richard