calling guitar players

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
In this video the guy is playing through an amplitude2 amp and in combination with the pick ups which are only available on this guitar yields a "special sound" or so i am told. Does anyone know of ways to acheive a sound similar to this.?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJhgUg3HLo

stephenmadpotato

Enlightened
Lol, just distortion with high amounts of bass. Turn up the distortion and mess with treble and bass. It's really easy. I use this all the time to jam Santanna uses it alot.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am far from that, i have yet to get a guitar, many times i wanted to buy one, there are just so many styles i would like toplay one day. But i guess the first step is getting a guitar then learning the chords and scales. At least thats the way BB KING reccomends in one of his videos on the tube.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi 2000,

The guitar he is playing is a Parker fly classic. It uses Dimarzio pickups with a Fishman preamp (runs on a 9v. battery inside the guitar.) this setup could be added to almost any guitar. Most guitars have passive pickups. ZAKK Wylde(Ozzy's guitarist) uses EMG pickups that use a preamp is almost all of his Les Pauls. With a little experimenting, its not hard to achieve that sound.

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
Hi 2000,

The guitar he is playing is a Parker fly classic. It uses Dimarzio pickups with a Fishman preamp (runs on a 9v. battery inside the guitar.) this setup could be added to almost any guitar. Most guitars have passive pickups. ZAKK Wylde(Ozzy's guitarist) uses EMG pickups that use a preamp is almost all of his Les Pauls. With a little experimenting, its not hard to achieve that sound.

Very true and with probably better equipment, you can achieve a better sound. I had the chance of playing with mojo version and I really love the feel of the guitar. The sound was great, but nothing "new" in my opinion. You pretty much get what you pay for :D