Looking for an Surefire L4ish light

shadowbuds

Newly Enlightened
When I had my L4 (before I lost it :() I loved the flood. I recently purchased a L1 outdoors man, cree version. It's an amazing light but it's already proved to be semi useless when navigating with a group of people. I want an L4 but I want something brighter with more flood. I like Fenix lights but I hate some of the crappy tints they bring. I'm looking for a single cell flood monster with a run time of at least 45 minutes. Info/suggestions always welcomed.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
L2? Nice low of 15 lumens. Nice floody high of 100 lumens. Keep an eye open at MarketPlace and you can usually find them for a lot less than what they cost new. I just got the newest version at only 2 months old for $100.00 over there. Or, you could have milkyspit mod your L1 in to a flood monster.

NickDrak

Enlightened
+1 on the L2! Great light! Even if it doesnt have the latest, greatest LED out this week.

FASTCAR

Banned
Wolf Eyes 6A/cree or Deree 2 stage cree with a diffuser is like a L4 on sterioids.
Beam is even wider, more flood and many more lumens.
I use this exact combo and love it.

machoamigo

Newly Enlightened
Get the Amilite T5 or the Novatac 120 either ones are good floodies but the T5 more so.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
My L4 is EXTRA-FLOODY now!
SF416.jpg