Paypal issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've already posted this in the MP "Jeers", but I want to give it a little broader exposure.

Many of us won't use paypal for personal, political or whatever reasons.

If you post something for sale and will only take paypal, please state that in your initial post. It will save us all some time and hassle.

Edit: And if you won't take paypal, state that too. Please.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! I don't use PayPal due to some difficulties I had with the system a few years back. Most folks selling thier goods have been more than accommodating to having me send a check, money order or cash and, in some cases, I have had several friends on CPF spot me and use their PayPal to enable the transaction. I can undersatnd that some sellers prefer their money as quickly as possible and buyers are willing to pay the premium transaction fee to get the prize--in this case a light or whatever they may want. Stating the terms up front does set the stage however.

Karl

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Completely agree with BIGIRON. The first post of a B/S/T should contain the type of payment accepted and any other relevant info.

Greta

Flashaholic
Hey guys... the thread at the MarketPlace regarding this issue is going pretty well and we could use some more input over there. So I'm going to close this thread and direct you all there, ok? Thanks... :)

CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.