• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB:smooth SS bezel for HDS/Novatac/a19 etc.

luminata

Enlightened
Seeking smooth non-crenallated bezel ring for HDS/a19 size heads like the ones seen in the pic below. Anyone have one lying around they want to sell?

Groundhog66

Banned
Hey, those lights look very familiar...:whistle:

PM me, I still have one lying around. Otherwise, RPM still makes them I think. :thinking:

Tim

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you need a bezel...drop me a PM. I have short and tall, plain and crenelated.

IMG_4126_2.jpg

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own about 4 different RPM bezels...they are the best !!

luminata

Enlightened
I did indeed steal that pic for illustrative purposes only.:naughty: Hope you dont mind my good man!!!

Paypal sent RPM and thanx for the opportunity to get these!!

I wish I could follow the mantra and get all 4 but I cannot:(

as a side note does the tall plain cause a conical affect and cancel out some of the spill on Novatac/Hds style lights? if so I may regret getting the tall :shrug:

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
RPM is still making those bezels. I just purchased one each of the short smooth and short crenulated bezels. PM him and he'll get back to you quickly. Great service and great product from RPM.

cabbynate

Newly Enlightened
RPM is still making those bezels. I just purchased one each of the short smooth and short crenulated bezels. PM him and he'll get back to you quickly. Great service and great product from RPM.
Thanks, good to no. I PMed him, just waiting for a response...:popcorn: