• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mcgizmo ti lights(sold) and ti bezels(avail)

fasteddie

Enlightened
mcgizmoTi.jpg

I hate to part with any of these, but I've got to pay some bills. These have all had very little use and are in near mint to mint condition. None of them have even gone entirely through a battery. I cover the lenses with a removable plastic film, so the lenses are in perfect condition. Left to right:

-- McLux III-Ti. The first in the series. 2 stage, twist. TY0H lux 3. Rare non-crenelated ti bezel. Might be the only one made like that. Not really sure. Green tritium in the tail (in the extra hole that was put there originally) $525 Sold

-- Ti PD. TW0J. Green tritium in the piston. NOTE: pic shows SS bezel with tritium. Light will be delivered with original McGizmo ti bezel installed, not the ss bezel. Withdrawn. Decided to get it upgraded instead.

-- Ti XR27-C. Cree, Clickie switch, $550 Sold

-- Ti XR19-C. Cree, Clickie switch, $525 Sold

ALSO, several McGizmo ti bezels are available separately. $75 each.

I take paypal and cover the fee. Domestic shipping(USPS priority) in the US included, outside the US, you pay the extra. I'll ship Fedx second day for an extra $10 in the US. Insurance is extra, and I can't take responsibility for a package once it leaves my hands. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mcgizmo ti lights and ti bezels

I'll take it-- McLux III-Ti.

billybright

Enlightened

Nice one Griff :thumbsup:

the McLuxIII-T the "Original" & still the Best! IMHO

Quite rare to see these on B/S/T - not that many were made

I was luck enough to get one of Dons own T's & would never part with it!

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened

Sorry for the confusion folks. I'm selling these the way they came to me from Don, not mixing and matching. In the pic, the heads are switched on the PD and the XR19-C. The longer, cree head, with the glow ring inside the lens goes with the clickie pack, and the shorter, lux 3 head goes with the PD body. Did I at least identify the heads right? :thinking:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great snag for me on a Tough day!!
Thanks EDDIE:nana:

Nice one Griff :thumbsup:

the McLuxIII-T the "Original" & still the Best! IMHO

Quite rare to see these on B/S/T - not that many were made

I was luck enough to get one of Dons own T's & would never part with it!

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Super price on them rare lights - :rock:

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened

So are all these lights sold or withdrawn?? Let me know what is available if anything.

I think they were given away more than sold :ohgeez:. When they go that fast, you can't help but think that you misjudged. Oh well. Some new owners are happy. Three of the lights are sold. I withdrew one to get it upgraded. So, all that's left are some ti bezels.

Last edited:

greenstuffs

Banned

Hi Ed,
Well i think with the C packs and T are really rare, these will be keepers, the current line of Seoul PD such as S27, PD-S and the CREE Mule have really flooded the market making buyers think that they are not as special lights as before due to the scarcity if everyone and their uncle can get them they have just become mainstream lights, high end buyers are very sensitive to market fluctuations just like real state buyers just like the recent "Post Waves" of Ti lights at cost price i think there is no more room for these we are all waiting for the lunasol which will lead to a new game as the Seoul PD has gone to history just like McLuxIII Ti the market price is not as good as before, that might lead you to your asking. However I really appreciate your selling price. I will surely and gladly payback this favor if in the future you want something i have :thumbsup: good things go and come around.

I think they were given away more than sold :ohgeez:. When they go that fast, you can't help but think that you misjudged. Oh well. Some new owners are happy. Three of the lights are sold. I withdrew one to get it upgraded. So, all that's left are some ti bezels.

Last edited: