Howdy! I'm new around here.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy! I\'m new around here.

Hey folks,

Glad I found you. I've always had the illness, never new so many others did too! I'm not so technically versed but I do own quite a few lights, Pelican( Sabrelight and Microlights) Photons, Inova X5 tactical, Surefires (G2's, C2 and M3) Petzl Zipka, CMG infinity and an Arc AAA LE on the way. Hoping to score the new Pelican M6 (very curious about this one, could become the ultimate gift light for friends and relatives). Anyhow I thought I'd introduce myself around, I'm interested in knives too and post over at knifeforums.com under same username. Knives, guns and flashlights all seem to be common to us. Good people share those interests huh?

Thanks,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Re: Howdy! I\'m new around here.

Howdy tsg - yes, I too was glad to see that there were others with this kind of enthusiasm for light. My wife calls it an obsession... I mean, c'mon, what's wrong with owning... what, ten flashlights? Okay, okay, maybe twelve... thirteen, at the most. Maybe twenty -- okay, yeah, about twenty... maybe twenty-one, or twenty-two... thirty, tops... yeah, that's it, that's the ticket... ... . . ... . .. ... ...... . .....

...did I say thirty? ...perhaps it's closer to thirty-eight... or thirty-nine... c'mon, what's wrong with that?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

welcome to the forums!

glad you found us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

many of us are avid knife collectors also. i am quite fond of them myself, but at 17 years old and with no job, not only is buying them a problem, but also keeping them away from my parents... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Welcome to CPF, TSG!!!

Once the addiction sets in, it is all downhill: short on finances and all those lights (some expensive ones in the mix). Don't forget those fine CPF modders and custom stuff.

The good news, is you end up spending the money on quality lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

your credit card bill goes up from here. welcome.

Latest posts