Need HELP finding Tactical Switch LED Light

dbhn

Newly Enlightened
I need a tactical (w/ momentary on) switch LED light to fit in my mag/light holster for training.

Holster fits Surefire G2, 6P, etc. and Streamlight Scorpion. Handle and end cap need to be 1" diameter max.

My Brinkman Maxfires do not quite fit.

I was looking to get something a bit less expensive than the Surefire G2L (and brighter then the Scorpion) to fit this need.

Are there any options out there that fit this bill? 2x123A is the ideal format. Any dealextreme lights have momentary?

Thanks.

Khaytsus

Enlightened
I need a tactical (w/ momentary on) switch LED light to fit in my mag/light holster for training.

Holster fits Surefire G2, 6P, etc. and Streamlight Scorpion. Handle and end cap need to be 1" diameter max.

My Brinkman Maxfires do not quite fit.

I was looking to get something a bit less expensive than the Surefire G2L (and brighter then the Scorpion) to fit this need.

Are there any options out there that fit this bill? 2x123A is the ideal format. Any dealextreme lights have momentary?

Thanks.

What about the Fenix L2T v2.0? Push for momentary, push more for clickie to stay on.

https://www.fenix-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=61&products_id=335

dbhn

Newly Enlightened
I am surprised by the lack of help... Are there just no options cheaper than the $65 G2L???

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about the new Lumapower M1-R? It has one of the nicest beams I have ever seen. All round useful beam with great throw and great spill. You can spot things at a distance or light up a room. Comes with both a reverse clicky and a tactical switch. It is well built and has the heavy strike bezel for self defense. I would highly recommend this light. It may be slightly above what you were looking to spend, but in my opinion, it is well worth it.