• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Slate McLuxIII-PD (Sold), PEU SS Bezel & Trits (Sold)

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened
NOTE: Items are located in Australia, no shipping costs to Australia, +shipping to all other locations.

I've picked up a number of new lights in the last month or so and now I need to make some room for them in my pockets :)

Item 1: Slate McLuxIII-PD US$240 (+US$10 Shipping) Sold to gtie
This was my EDC for a while and has been a great light. It has a TYOJ LuxIII, comes with the new style Ti Clip and Bezel. This light has always been lubed with Krytox 50/50 and has a really smooth action.

Item 2: PEU Stainless Steel Bezel Ring with Tritiums (Red) US$45 (+US$10 Shipping) SOLD to Hodsta
This SS bezel has 3 red trits installed but has never been used. I had a second which I have moved to a new light so this is in mint condition. Going at cost.

I take paypal and cover the fee, for Aussies I can do a bank transfer. Domestic shipping (Australia Post Parcel) in Australia included, outside Australia, you pay the additional amount quoted. Insurance is extra, and I can't take responsibility for a package once it leaves my hands. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it, second will be backup in case the sale falls through. Contact me through PM or email for details.

I also have a SureFire L1 and a Fenix for sale in the regular B/S/T if anyone is interested.

I am not interested in trades at this time.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Slate McLuxIII-PD, PEU SS Bezel & Trits

I'll take the PEU Bezel with trits if you can let me know the shipping cost to UK I will PP when I get out of work.

lightemup

Flashaholic*

G'day :)

Good luck with the sale, shame we haven't organised a Brisy cpf meet lately so I could check these out :)

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

G'day :)

Good luck with the sale, shame we haven't organised a Brisy cpf meet lately so I could check these out :)
G'day lightmeup,

Well I have a couple other McGizmo lights for people to look at when we do arrange a Brisbane meeting. :) :party:

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

I'll take the PEU Bezel with trits if you can let me know the shipping cost to UK I will PP when I get out of work.
Hodsta,

I've PM'd you the details, look like you have first option. :)

Must head off to sleep now, it's past midnight here. :sleepy:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup to backup on trit bezel...I'm in the US btw =) =)

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry guys this one is mine (have you seen waynjitsu's thread?). I have a TiPDS with Green trits and I've been on the look out to tag my red trited TiPD-S Mizer with a matching bezel.

All the best in your serach.

OGG - you got mail:thumbsup:.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

have you seen waynjitsu's thread?

FWIW $50-$60 is what these bezels have been selling for over the last year. Good catch, there haven't been many available lately.

gtie

Enlightened

I'll take the McLuxIII-PD.

Last edited: