A good holster for Tiablo a9

Ashallian

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

could anyone suggest a good holster that would fit my tiablo a9?
Preferably leather, not open, and not over 40$(including shipping).
I live in Norway, which means int. shipping.
(If anyone does custom made holsters, I would be interested in that too.)

Thanx in advance for your answers!

PayBack

Enlightened
I'm interested also, as I intend getting an A8 which is identical externally AFAIK.

winston

Enlightened
If there's already a decent holster for the Tiablo, I'm gonna be peeved. Shouldn't our MRVs find homes before these upstart Tiablos? I'm getting the impression my MRV is doomed to live in a naked, unholstered, outcast sort of limbo. When I'm not around, I'm pretty sure all my other flashlights tease my MRV about its slightly crappy and illogical holster. Flashlights can be so cruel.
-Winston

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
If there's already a decent holster for the Tiablo, I'm gonna be peeved. Shouldn't our MRVs find homes before these upstart Tiablos? I'm getting the impression my MRV is doomed to live in a naked, unholstered, outcast sort of limbo. When I'm not around, I'm pretty sure all my other flashlights tease my MRV about its slightly crappy and illogical holster. Flashlights can be so cruel.
-Winston

Another alternative holster is the Ripoffs C0-188.

MRV pictured

Same one that fits the Streamlight Propolymer 1 Watt Luxeon and Tiablo A8 or A9 (without anti roll) at Bright Guy

mrv038smallvg4.jpg

mrv039smallmv4.jpg

PayBack

Enlightened
Does that clip open? It looks like it does, similar to the one on my Pelican Super Sabre. One reason I love that light is it can clip on a pocket as easy as a belt. Next best thing would be a pouch for my (intended) A8 that does the same thing.

EDIT: Never mind I just looked and it does :D

Another alternative holster is the Ripoffs C0-188.

MRV pictured

Same one that fits the Streamlight Propolymer 1 Watt Luxeon and Tiablo A8 or A9 (without anti roll) at Bright Guy

Latest posts