• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Milky ML1X *Price* (Pictures) *|GONE|*

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, a Milky L1 X edition, for sale!

I recently acquired this little puppy due to, having no lights. :sigh:

Details: It's a Mint brand New Milky L1X for sale, It's a hybird with the old 4 flat sided body and the newer L1 heads that can host a bigger reflector.
The Reflector Is a IMS20 for great throw and a beam pattern similar to the Mclux PD-S and GOTHAM. Everything Is in Prestine shape with about 1hour runtime on It.

Now, What makes It a X version you ask?
The Stock Surefire L1 circuit drives the LED @ around 350-450mA on high. Milkyspit Replaced the Stock circuit with a madmax+ I believe to drive the LED @ a 500-600mA (Milkyspit knows MUCH more about this than I do) for a very "punchy" beam. Uses a Seoul USWOH.

There you have It, a prestine ML1X for $200

Thanks

flashlights1004yr8.jpg

flashlights1005iv4.jpg

flashlights1006lz9.jpg

Last edited:

mbely2

Enlightened
Re: FS Milky ML1X *Price*

Hi Skalomax,
Does it have 2 levels? If so, what is the drive on low?
Any pics?
Thanks!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Skalomax,
Does it have 2 levels? If so, what is the drive on low?
Any pics?
Thanks!

Correct 2 levels, I'm not sure what the drive level on low Is but It's rated for 40hrs or so based on other ML1's I've had.

Pictures, give me a couple of minutes.

thanks

SCblur

Enlightened

skalo, how's the beam pattern on this? Smooth? Also, do you have any idea how the output dies off with the new circuit. Graceful decline out of regulation, or abrupt lights-out? I'm so tempted on this one. If it doesn't go soon, I'm gonna bite...

PS. a couple more questions I thought of. Sorry, I'm a pain, I know. 1) Any ballpark estimate on lumens/runtime? and 2) could I swap my existing P4 ML1 head with this body and vice versa? If you don't know, that's fine. Just asking in case you do.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS Milky ML1X *Price* (Pictures)

This is a NICE light, I had it prior to Skalo. Definitely a souped up ML1, certainly worth the cash. Anyone buying this WILL NOT regret their purchase.

:twothumbs

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

skalo, how's the beam pattern on this? Smooth? Also, do you have any idea how the output dies off with the new circuit. Graceful decline out of regulation, or abrupt lights-out? I'm so tempted on this one. If it doesn't go soon, I'm gonna bite...

Thanks for the interest! :kiss:

Beam pattern is very smooth, no artifacts can be seen and a nice tight hotspot with some bright spill.

This regulation Isn't as flat as the orginal ML1, since It starts driving the LED at a much higher mA. One thing about this board is, It sucks the battery dry and puts out light for a looooooooong time.

anywho, hope that helps. :eek:

SCblur

Enlightened

PS. a couple more questions I thought of. Sorry, I'm a pain, I know. 1) Any ballpark estimate on lumens/runtime? and 2) could I swap my existing P4 ML1 head with this body and vice versa? If you don't know, that's fine. Just asking in case you do.

Thanks,
Josh

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks,
Josh

SCjosh, :nana: I'm not sure about runtime I'd say a good hour to hour 1 1/2 of bright output followed by a decline in output for several hours.

I'm pretty positive you could switch the heads and bodies.

Hope this helps, I'll PM milkyspit so could tell me all the details.

and no pain.

Thanks for the words hogman.

SCblur

Enlightened

Dang Skalo, I can't say no to you. If the $200 includes shipping, you have yourself a deal!

Groundhog66

Banned

Groundhog, this makes the second Milky light of yours I've bought second-hand. You're gonna keep making me broke if you keep selling your Milky lights, so stop it already.

There are PLENTY more where those came from...:devil:

SCblur

Enlightened
Re: FS Milky ML1X *Price* (Pictures)

Skalo, I'm turning in for the night. PM me your paypal details and I'll send you a present in the morning. 200 of them to be precise.