Several Varied Questions

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
This area seemed the most logical choice to post this.

1) Will Niteize Led drop ins work with lithium AA's?

2) Can someone recommend which pelican case would be most suitable for carrying several different SF lamp assemblies in?

3) Are the outside diameter of a SF A2 and a SF 6P/9P the same or is one larger?

4) Do any of the Cree Led drop ins for the SF 6P/G2 work with rechargeable batteries?

5) Does anyone know if which calibre pistol magazine matches the dimensions of a Leatherman Wave 2? (There is a mag/light pouch that I might get if it fits a Multitool instead of a mag)

If you have any answers for these questions can you please quote the number first. TIA

Valolammas

Enlightened
1) Yes, for a while until it burns out. Or it may not, depending on how much you use it and how lucky you are. I haven't tried actually, but I seem to recall people have had some of the LEDs burn out as they are pretty heavily overdriven even with fresh alkalines.

2) No idea, but going by the dimensions, I think you could fit several even into the smallest one.

3) Don't have a 6P so I can't measure one for you, but I do know that its bezel is larger in diameter (1.25" vs. 1.13"). It does look much thicker in the body, too.

4) They should. If you get one that works in the 3.7-9.0 Volt range, I think the only difficulty would be in getting the cells into the light.

5) I have no idea, but isn't the Wave quite a bit wider than most pistol magazines?