question about PocketLights.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyg

Newly Enlightened
anybody here have a problem with this outfit? i ordered a peak matterhorn from them last month and they supposedly sent it out priority mail some time ago, but as yet i've received nothing. the troubling part is no one responds to my e-mail inquiries and when i call the toll-free number, i get a recording saying that i've reached their voice mail and their mailbox is full. so in other words, i cannot contact them. thanks for any help you might have to offer......tonyg

tonyg

Newly Enlightened
still nuthin': no response to my e-mails, can't get through on the phone, and of course, no flashlight. so i filed a complaint with my credit card company. i thought maybe one of you guys might've known somethin' about Pocketlights.com, but i guess not. tonyg

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
A while back...maybe six months ago?, not sure...he was going through a nasty divorce and there were some awkward delays in order turnaround. Not sure what the situation is now and really don't have anything current, but didn't want you to think no one's listening.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because Pocketlights was the first 'net shop I used for my torches, I still check out the site from time to time. The last blog update was Feb 2006!

Also the stock on show and featured in their for sale pages is not what you would find if you look at any torch site nowadays. Not a Cree or XRE or Rebel in sight! But loads of 1,3 and 5W luxeons and Longbow lights etc.

Despite buying stuff there for hundreds of Dollars over the years and always getting great service from Mr Kochan in the past, I suspect that all is not working with them. :(

Why not try some of his other non torch related websites or other forums like this to see if anyone has some new info. Or even manufacturers like INOVA or PEAK who still have their lights advertised on this site - do they still get orders for more stock??

I hope this is just a blip and not something more serious.

Be lucky...

PS - Just had a thought, until recently there was a banner link to pocketlights right here on CPF! (There still may be but I'm still finding my way about this new version!!) Do any of the moderators know if Pocketlights is OK? - Sasha?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.