Happy birthday Craig!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
happy Halloween craig ops Halloweens is antoehr day so happy bd to u 2

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! :twothumbs :thanks: :twothumbs

As for doing something fun this afternoon, I flew one of my R/C airplanes at a local college (my sister drove me there and shot the movie clip); here is the movie clip of one of the flights:

http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/tenth/flightm2.avi
This clip is ~8.8MB (8,933,850 bytes) in length; dial-up users please be aware.

I also went to McKinley Park and fed some waterfowl (gooses, ducks, and swans) with my sister; it was much less boring than I thought it was going to be. :)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Happy Birthday Craig. Sort of nice you are in CA. I'm about two hours+ away, in Lake County.

Bill

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
NICE flight!! I'd love to try one of these, but am certain I'd just crash it & be out the money that I need for other things! :poof:

Hey, who's that good lookin' guy at the end of the clip? :party:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
NICE flight!! I'd love to try one of these, but am certain I'd just crash it & be out the money that I need for other things! :poof:
As you *MIGHT* be able to see in the video, it did crash. :green:
Fortunately though, no noticeable damage was done, in part because I believe it crashed into the grass...but then again, my first flight of the Air Kite Glider resulted in a fatal crash (ie. the product was destroyed), and *IT* crashed into grass too. :/

Hey, who's that good lookin' guy at the end of the clip? :party:
Yup, that was ye olde birthday boy.

Seth

Newly Enlightened
Happy belated birthday Craig! :party:

Same from me here, Craig!

I know I`m a little late, shame on me :oops:

Dude, I´ve followed the LED-museum for about 7 yrs now, but the end of this video-clip showed the absolutely best-looking craig of all times :twothumbs:

No more need for a styrofoam "head-phred" anymore :poke:

Craig, you´ve been trough a lot of hard times... Good... Nah... Excellent you´re still the nice guy & entertaining reviewer you were 7 yrs ago :twothumbs:

Seth