• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Surefire Instant Lego

Dawg

Enlightened
I have a Surefire E1L body and tail clicky and old style KL1 head with the optic. All are mint new condition. Plus.....I am going to include a second old style KL1 head that has been modded with a reflector and a Luxeon. It too is mint. I will take $75 shipped conus only via Priority mail and I will accept Paypal cash, no credit cards. I will not be dropping the price on these. So please don't ask. This is rock bottom.

P1000230.jpg

P1000231.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire Instant Lego

I 'll take these 2 items $75 + $65 =$140 will be PP to you today be another member TROY aka AWTYDy Paypal addy is,
[email protected]
post_old.gif
Today, 03:06 AM
Dawg
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2152580", true);
Flashaholic*

icon1.gif
Surefire Instant Lego
I have a Surefire E1L body and tail clicky and old style KL1 head with the optic. All are mint new condition. Plus.....I am going to include a second old style KL1 head that has been modded with a reflector and a Luxeon. It too is mint. I will take $75 shipped conus only via Priority mail and I will accept Paypal cash, no credit cards. I will not be dropping the price on these. So please don't ask. This is rock bottom.

This is a standard KL1 head with the optic and a Vital Gear 2 body and 2 Tail Clickies. One is with clip and the other has no clip. All is mint and the clickies are the later coil spring variety and they work flawlessly. I will take $65 shipped Conus only and will accept Paypal cash no credit cards.

Last edited: