• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD to plasmaman

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Up for sale is my spot on the usl wait list. I recently purchased a maxblaster, and I can't afford both!:broke: Below is the detailed sales thread from which I purchased the spot from member BVH.

I have a black USL on order without the switch guard. I wanted the light to look as stealth and stock as possible so I elected not to get the guard. I have already taken delivery of the charger so only the USL itself is for sale. The non-switch guard USL's will be the last ones shipped according to Bill so it is difficult for me to give a ship date. I will sell my spot for $200.00 shipped CONUS. The light comes with the LOP reflector and included are 2 spare bulbs. It will use the newest, upgraded batteries. Below is from one of Bill's threads so it looks like I should be the first no-guard light to ship.

"No Guard USL's
6.1 BVH
6.2 lightlust
39. DaveNagy
44. J Oei--Waiting for new cell evaluation
50. Mad Maxabeam
61. Sakugenken"

So there you have it! According to bill, ETA is around Halloween. $200-now 190.00 shipped CONUS. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. I accept CC or bank funded paypal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

BSBG

Enlightened
Re: FS: spot on usl list

Someone help this man!

Your 623 is in the mail :thumbsup:.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a crazy cheap price! I've been on the list since the summer of 2005. I actually bought my spot from somebody else for $384 (I think...:thinking:) and I still owe for the charger! Mine comes with 5 extra bulbs, and maybe even an extra reflector, but I'm not sure about that one. Regardless, though, this price is unbelieveable and is the absolute lowest I've ever seen. Actually, it's so low, that I'm thinking about protesting, because I'll probably be selling mine, too, but I'll not be able to compete with a price like this. I'm gonna wait to see mine, first, though.

cfromc

Enlightened

I may be slow so I just want to clarify. Is this for the SPOT on the list or the price for the actual light itself that will be shipped at some later date?

addictedmatt

Enlightened

This is the price for the light that will be shipped at a later date. You pay 200.00 for my spot, and when the light is complete, it is shipped to you. You pay nothing more! Hope that clears it up a bit.

cfromc

Enlightened
Re: FS: Price drop: spot on usl list- Sold pending funds

He who hesitates is lost. I hesitated. Damn. :shakehead

Congrats Plasmaman. :party: I think you got a great deal on a great light.