• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - FS: Bling-Blings and Things

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thanks:==>Sales Closed<==:thanks:

I hope the title caught your attention…Hope the lights won't disappoint:mad:

Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by USPS priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" with the item number has priority. "I'll take it" with the item number backup posts are next in line.

Batteries: Not included

#1 Deep polished and nickel-plated A19 head, bezel, 2xCR123 body, and flat tail-cap from modamag's plating GB. Light engine (LE) consists of Cree Q5-flux, WG-(greenish/yellow) tint from Endeavour's GB and Downboy 750ma. Two-stage tail-cap for low and high. GITD o-ring under the lens. Batteries: 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123 or 1x17650 This is the light on the left in the pictures Blingy-Bling. Withdrawn

#2 Deep polished and nickel-plated A19 head, bezel, 1xCR123 body, and crown tail-cap from modamag's plating GB. Small plating imperfection on tail-cap. The light engine (LE) is build by the Shoppe and I believe it is a Cree P? and GD825 or GD750. Super bright for a 1-cell light. GITD o-ring under the lens. Batteries: 1x CR123 or 1 x RCR123 (recommended) This is the light on the right in the pictures. Blingy-Bling Withdrawn

#3 Seoul'd LavaLamp. Mint condition black with orange accents anodize. One-piece head and body. Beautiful machine work. 27mm McLux reflector. LE has been upgraded to Seoul USWOH. Converter is a MIJ 1000ma. This light was chosen to have the least amount orange on the body. One side of the body has a good amount and the other side has little. Batteries: 2xCR123 or 18650/17650. The 2xCR123 is brighter. The 1x18650 for longer runtime. Do not use 2xRCR123! Super deal for a beautiful light. This is the light on the right in the pictures. $225 - SOLD Nautilus

#4 One of a kind - Super Flashlight III (SFIII) Serial #076/110 Maybe some of you might have remembered this as it went through a few hands before ending up with me. Originally, this had a Lux V emitter and cut down 38mm McLux reflector. The original designer of this flashlight Mike Jordan (arcmania) modified it for me by installing a Seoul emitter and his multifunction down converter. At the time he said it was the only SF III with his multifunction down converter. Not sure if he did more but this would be his first effort. The Seoul mod allows the reflector to sit lower in the body and that ugly gap between the bezel and the head is reduced. The Light has low, medium, high, and slow blink. There are "Easter Eggs" in this light: strobe, heartbeat, beacon, SOS and MORE. Fun for the new owner to play with. The anodizing looks like HA natural. Very evenly matched. Overall, very excellent condition. I can see a tiny pinprick on the edge of the bezel. Batteries: 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123. Though a fully charged 1x17650 will work Mike suggested against using as the voltage might drop might be too low for the converter to work well. A $300+ light with Lux V and regular converter. Expensive modification by the designer Mike Jordan. This is the light on the left in the pictures. $425 Sold gswitter

#5 Orb Raw with two (2) LE. One with red Luxeon emitter and the other with white Luxeon emitter. Very light scratches on body. Not mint but overall excellent condition. Green tritium on the side and the plastic case is included. Batteries: 1xRCR2 for max brightness. 1xCR2 not as bright. With the RCR2 battery and the red emitter it is super bright and super hot. This is the light on the left in the pictures. $75 Now $65 SOLD BurkStar

#6 HA Black anodized CR2 ION. This was EDC'ed by me for a while in a pouch so not much body wear but a few dings/small exposed spots on the tail. I put in a XR-E P4 emitter and it is brighter than the original flood. The low is a little flaky as you have to screw it all the way in to high then back out to low. Non- original (smaller) split ring. This is the light on the right in the pictures. $75 Sold greenstuffs

#7 Surefire Lego - Milkyspit modified old style L1 head. Cree P3, WH tint, and cutdown McR19 reflector. Lens has a diffusion film on the outside. Body and tailcap is from a new E1e. Light is super bright using 1xRCR123. Less bright using 1xCR123. The emitter is direct driven and light gets hot. This combination is shorter in length than the regular E1e, let alone brighter by far. Selling for less than what i paid for the head alone. Light is on the top and on the right in the pictures. $125 SOLD: schiesz

#8 - McGizmo 27LT - Mint condition with all of the McGizmo machining imperfections. The flutes cut into the head is uneven. The Lux III emitter has been upgraded to Seoul and the reflector changed to a Seoul version. The Ti clip is new from the Shoppe with SS screws. The yaesumofo bezel has been AlTiN coated, matching the Black anodizing. A thicker lens o-ring replaces old one for water resistance. Overall, one tough:cool: looking light:devil: Light is on the bottom and on the left in the pictures. $250 SOLD BurkStar

Thank you.
-SF2

Last edited:
Re: FS: Bling-Blings and Things

. Batteries: 1xRCR2 for max brightness. 1xCR123 not as bright. With the RCR2 battery and the red emitter it is super bright and super hot. This is the light on the left in the pictures. $75

Am I correct in thinking this is a typo (CR123) and that the light takes a RCR2 or a CR2?

bill lafferty

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #4 One of a kind - Super Flashlight III

PM on the way...

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

#3 Seoul'd Lava-light. Mint condition black with orange accents anodize. One-piece head and body. Beautiful machine work. 27mm McLux reflector. LE has been upgraded to Seoul USWOH. Converter is a MIJ 1000ma. This light was chosen to have the least amount orange on the body. One side of the body has a good amount and the other side has little. Batteries: 2xCR123 or 18650/17650. The 2xCR123 is brighter. The 1x18650 for longer runtime. Do not use 2xRCR123! Super deal for a beautiful light. This is the light on the right in the pictures. $225

Thank you.
-SF2

My old LAVALAMP flashlight, and now It's seoul'ed!

Hope somebody snags this soon.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

gswitter - PM replied with pp address :thanks:
I'll take #4 One of a kind - Super Flashlight III

PM on the way...
Bill - Right, should read 1xCR2. Sales ad changed.:thanks:
. Batteries: 1xRCR2 for max brightness. 1xCR123 not as bright. With the RCR2 battery and the red emitter it is super bright and super hot. This is the light on the left in the pictures. $75

Am I correct in thinking this is a typo (CR123) and that the light takes a RCR2 or a CR2?

bill lafferty

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

#3 Lavalamp SPF Nautilus - PM replied with paypal address - Received payment, light going out Tuesday mail:thanks:
I'll take the orange one....lava light...if it is still available....PM Sent!!

hi skalomax - so you remembered...Nov. 2006...
looks like it just got snagged and post corrected to "LavaLamp"
My old LAVALAMP flashlight, and now It's seoul'ed!

Hope somebody snags this soon.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

2 lights added:
#7 Surefire Lego
#8 Custom 27LT

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: Added 2 More Things - FS: Bling-Blings and Things

#1 Deep polished and nickel-plated A19 head, bezel, 2xCR123 body, and flat tail-cap from modamag's plating GB. Light engine (LE) consists of Cree Q5-flux, WG-(greenish/yellow) tint from Endeavour's GB and Downboy 750ma. Two-stage tail-cap for low and high. GITD o-ring under the lens. Batteries: 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123 or 1x17650 This is the light on the left in the pictures Blingy-Bling. $300

Can you clarify if you meant that the tint in this light is greenish/yellow
in actual use, or whether you just meant that the WG tint
theoretically is greenish-yellow (ie according to Cree specifications)?

The reason I ask is that even in the same tint-grading, there is
a lottery and a lot of variation.

I'm lucky enough to have a Q5-WG L.E with a really nice creamy tint
but with no green at all.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Added 2 More Things - FS: Bling-Blings and Things

I just love answering this one:sigh: Out of this batch this one is still has that tint. Is it just me but the Crees seem to be less forgiving in being either reddish or greenish-yellow. I guess because i can't get the WC tints?

Anyway, i bought lights with trumped up tints/lumens only to be dissapointed. So, IMHO, I'd say it is more g-y then cream. I say this as many of us are white wall hunters where tint is critical. Outdoors this would pass as creamy.

While i'm at it i can't really see how much brighter a Q5 is compared to a P4. Both are very bright. My Lux meter shows a difference. But i can't tell. I can see the difference in brightness with different currents though.

#1 Deep polished and nickel-plated A19 head, bezel, 2xCR123 body, and flat tail-cap from modamag's plating GB. Light engine (LE) consists of Cree Q5-flux, WG-(greenish/yellow) tint from Endeavour's GB and Downboy 750ma. Two-stage tail-cap for low and high. GITD o-ring under the lens. Batteries: 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123 or 1x17650 This is the light on the left in the pictures Blingy-Bling. $300

Can you clarify if you meant that the tint in this light is greenish/yellow
in actual use, or whether you just meant that the WG tint
theoretically is greenish-yellow (ie according to Cree specifications)?

The reason I ask is that even in the same tint-grading, there is
a lottery and a lot of variation.

I'm lucky enough to have a Q5-WG L.E with a really nice creamy tint
but with no green at all.

Latest posts