• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart with 3 Pila 150A batteries

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alas, I have hardly used this light and is in excellent condition and I have included (4) Pila 150A batteries worth approximately $100 to provide excellent runtime. I am asking $205 shipped and I accept paypal. I am selling this light because I primarily edc my LionCub with the same user interface but not as much runtime. I mistakenly included the incorrect number of batteries in the heading, the correct number is 4 batteries.
Any questions please use my e:mail address

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ll take it if its the Grey version and providing you can sell it without batteries.

:wave:
PM sent
Benny

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
how does $120 shipped without the batteries sound? that includes shipping and paypal fees, if you paypal please indicate that it is for the LionHeart and I will ship priority insured.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ll take it :)
It is the Grey version yes?

Give me your PP info.

Regards,
Benny

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Morpheus
I haven't sold anything on the cpf in a long time and forgot that this is an international community and didn't allow extra expenses for international shipping. If you can provide me with a cost for shipping to you at a resonable price I will ask you to add some additonal money to cover the shipping cost and we can proceed then.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem :)
I just replied your PM.

Flat Rate envelope and International mail priority is fairly cheap and i will cover the costs.

Just let me know when it is shipped and i will cover the rest.
Sound ok?

Benny

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem :)
I just replied your PM.

Flat Rate envelope and International mail priority is fairly cheap and i will cover the costs.

Just let me know when it is shipped and i will cover the rest.
Sound ok?

Benny
USPS no longer offers the 'flat rate' Global Priority small envelope...:(

First Class International, is the best way to ship, at a reasonable rate.