Fenix Diffuser Tip

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is made for Fenix lights and will not fit some other lights. Mine does not fit on my old L1T nor does it fit my Jetbeam C-LE. I had an old minimag rubber bezel protector that I am using as an adapter. After some trimming the diffuser sits snug in one end of the bezel protector and the other is snug on the bezels of my HDS and McLux. I have an L1T v2 on the way and it is supposed to fit it.
IMO the diffuser is pretty good. It is made out of thick plastic and seems very durable. You could put some tape or something on the inside of the diffuser so it will fit smaller diameter lights.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you grind or file the six ridges on the inside of the diffuser it fits the INOVA X5 perfectly.Of course this will make it too loose to fit the Fenix lights.This really makes a great accessory for the X5 red and white .I have to admit it looks a little suspect though... :whistle:

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
a really simple solution, take a white latex glove (the thin ones doctors use) and cut the fingers off, the little fingers will fit the AA size fenixes, and the other fingers will fit bigger lights
its cheaper, easier to get, easier to replace and folds down smaller than this solution, although it looks a little funny pulling a glove finger over your flashlight

Calina

Enlightened
a really simple solution, take a white latex glove (the thin ones doctors use) and cut the fingers off, the little fingers will fit the AA size fenixes, and the other fingers will fit bigger lights
its cheaper, easier to get, easier to replace and folds down smaller than this solution, although it looks a little funny pulling a glove finger over your flashlight

I would use both at the same time.

It seems very natural to throw a condom over that diffuser.:laughing:

da.gee

Enlightened
I would use both at the same time.

It seems very natural to throw a condom over that diffuser.:laughing:

Ain't that the truth. I'm planning on taking it out for Halloween and hope it doesn't garner too many sideways glances.

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
After some trimming the diffuser sits snug in one end of the bezel protector and the other is snug on the bezels of my HDS and McLux.

At the other end of the flashlight quality scale, it will work on the Dorcy 1AAA in the same manner, but no trimming is required for either side... I knew I was saving all those bezel protectors for some reason!