A complete waste of time

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
<font color="blue"> yes!!! </font>

i finally tried a hint, but it told me what i alread had!

anyway, i just moved the refractor and used my extra mirror /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Level 24 Password = IDE

Yes it was a lucky guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

aso

Enlightened
Someone posted a game similar to this a while back. It is called Chromatron. You can download it from www.silverspaceship.com. The free version of this game has fifty levels. I'm stuck on level 20.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif....I think that says it

Aeryk

Newly Enlightened
I got to level 14 before I got fed up and stopped, I'll probably go back later on and play some more, hehe

Aeryk

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm on level 17 and about to start kicking dogs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I stayed up till after 2AM last night/this morning playing that game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif . Level 17 is a real SOB but persevere - you`ll get there. Injuring canines will get you nowhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's an awesome game David. It's got the simplicity of Tetris, which nearly had me fail out of a few classes when that came out. Just draws you in...

And I have sooooo much homework to do. Maybe I should just give the url to my teaching assistant and then he'd understand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
All done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You must have the paitence of granite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m to level 24 and I won`t give up or cheat till it`s over. I havn`t played many online games in the past mainly due to having a crappy slow connection, but things are different now. Still don`t really have time to waste hours and hours playing games, but this one is fun!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif