• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT: Two partially completed ArcMania LED towers!

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, I give up with the micro-soldering work. These two hams attached to the ends of my wrists just won't do it.

I'm offering two ArcMania LED Towers to fit Surefire Millenium-series Turboheads. They have Lux V WW0T LEDs already mounted with Arctic Alumina. I mounted the LEDs flat and concentric on my lathe.

They also include BadBoy Nexgen 1,000 mA converters. That is $276 with of hardware all told.

One unit is assembled and working. However I have not "hot" tested it. The other has the LED mounted and wired but I have not soldered the converter in place. The teensy-weensy LED power holes in the boards have been accidentally soldered shut... an easy fix for someone handy with solder wick.

These were NOT "bubba'd," I just don't have the patience to finish and test them.

Letting both go for $100 shipped CONUS. PM me for AK, HI or international shipping.

EDIT: Accepting trade offers... nothing reasonable refused! Could use batteries (18650, CR123), Surefire parts, anything else... ?

img0165fw4.jpg

Last edited: