I just ordered my 120P!

Lichtschalter

Newly Enlightened
STRIKE!! After resisting the urge to buy it for quite a while, I ordered my Novatac 120P a minute ago through Lighthound! :paypal:

Boy oh boy, there's nothing like the sudden rush of adrenaline when you finally give in to a light that has been tempting you for a long time! It was the same with my A2, which I still love as a superb piece of design and craftsmanship. (BTW: How's the chicken coming along with the Aviatrix mods?)

I'm really looking forward to my 120P, which will replace my L2T Nekomane as my EDC light. Does anybody know how long the shipping will take to Germany? Lighthound says they're offering a free upgrade from priority to express over 150 bucks, so I added an UCL lens to my order. :grin2:

So I guess now it's time for :popcorn:

God, I already feel like I've been waiting for ages! :crackup:

jcompton

Enlightened
Congrats! I love mine and have no doubt that you will enjoy yours for sime time to come...

faiz23

Newly Enlightened
i am not trying to market anything but i was planning to buy a new one and for me i was gonna go with batterystation since they charge 7 for shipping but give you 10 free energizer e lithium cells which is worth 15-20. i plan to use rechargeable but it is nice to get some free batteries. I got mine used so i never bought it from batterystation.

Lichtschalter

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I appreciate your support! :twothumbs

@faiz: Yes, I've seen Battery Station's offer, but Lighthound also offered the ucl lens, so I went with them. Nice offer by BS, though.

faiz23

Newly Enlightened
yup you are correct about the ucl lens from lighthound I was planninb on ordering ucl lens and glowring from lighthound & peu bezel from fenix-stores.

TCW 60

Newly Enlightened
I heard from a guy here it takes about 4 days to bavaria. But if it goes through the customs it can takes a little bit more time to get your flashlight.

So enjoy the light, you would like it and hold the:twothumbs.

faco

Enlightened
If anyone else is thinking of ordering the 120P............go for it, you will love it

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good call on the UCL lens Lichtschalter, I dropped one in my 120-P a few weeks ago, it's a nice little addition to a great little light, now I just need somebody to come up with a decent clip...the one provided is a pig!

CFU

paxxus

Enlightened
Anyone know where to order a polycarbonate window like the stock NovaTac. I'm considering switching the UCL in my HDS - I guess I'm one of the few who think it's a good idea that the window doesn't shatter so easily if the light is dropped.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make sure you register your serial when you get your light! Click the image in my sig.

jcompton

Enlightened

Why don't you just post a WTB thread over in the marketplace for the stock lens. I'm sure there are enough people who have done the swap for the UCL by now and wouldn't mind selling their basically brand new polycarbonate lens for considerably less than $30.00.