Waiting for the A2

WaltH

Enlightened
Sorry to start a new post but having trouble with my dial-up and getting into the old one...OK, OK, the problem is I'm too lazy to wait for those pictures to load. Thanks Al and FC for the photos.
I have a white and red A2 on the way and I'm still as excited as I was before. Sure, 50 minutes of regulated constant on run-time would be great but that's not how I use my surefires, or any of my flashlights.

I love the throw of the incan and always will. Even though my daily carry is the L1.

Hopefully I'll have at least the white A2 next week if not both.

As always, constructive criticism is good for both the manufacturer and consumer. I read where some people are cancelling their pre-orders while others (like me) are as excited as ever. Size-wise, I don't think the A2 will take over as EDC. I just can't say enough about the L1.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty sure red LEDed A2s are not supposed to ship for another 6-8 weeks. And SF usually holds an order till it's complete. I strongly advise you to call SF and check on your order status.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifRed is what I'm waiting for/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Looks like I'll wait even longer for my A2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif