• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WANTED: Modified Q-III ***FOUND***

pbs357

Enlightened
Hi all,

I love my stock Q-III running on an rcr123 but I know some of you have done amazing things to this little guy! I really want a modded Q-III for even brighter flood beam. Here's the wish list or minimum requirements of what I'm looking for:

-Q5 Cree or Seoul U bin emitter
-2 levels of brightness: High-Low-Off
-"forward" clickie for momentary "on" usage
-heatsink
-Glass lens

Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell, and post your asking price (looking to stay under $100, otherwise I'd buy a Novatac 120!). Or, if you prefer, you can PM me with the details.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mosport

Enlightened
Re: WANTED: Modified Q-III

I had a few aluminum XRE heatsinks machined last year and can mod your light if that interests you.

Saves you from buying another light, PM sent!

Nebula

Enlightened

PBS _ check with Mirage_Man (here on CPF). He modded a QIII for me a while back. Brian does outstanding work. Good luck. KK

Hi all,

I love my stock Q-III running on an rcr123 but I know some of you have done amazing things to this little guy! I really want a modded Q-III for even brighter flood beam. Here's the wish list or minimum requirements of what I'm looking for:

-Q5 Cree or Seoul U bin emitter
-2 levels of brightness: High-Low-Off
-"forward" clickie for momentary "on" usage
-heatsink
-Glass lens

Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell, and post your asking price (looking to stay under $100, otherwise I'd buy a Novatac 120!). Or, if you prefer, you can PM me with the details.

Thanks!

Cnote

Newly Enlightened

I had a few aluminum XRE heatsinks machined last year and can mod your light if that interests you.

Saves you from buying another light, PM sent!
PM Sent

LightBeing

Newly Enlightened

Q3 was good in it's time but for that price you could have something with an easier to use tail switch, new brighter LED etc, etc. all for way less money. Have you looked at DealeXtreme ? Or Lighthound?