7060 and T4 Owners!

djblank87

Enlightened
I plan on changing my back up light while on duty to either a Pelican 7060 or Inova T4. I have done a search and read everyones great reviews and comments on these two light. From information I have looked at I get the following:

Inova T4 Rechargeable:
125 Lumens
2 hour runtime
300' effective range
3 hours to achieve a full charge
Able to throw the light in the charger at anytime.
Single switch

Pelican 7060 Rechargeable:
130 Lumens
1.5 hour runtime
300' plus effective range
4-5 hours to achieve a full charge
"DS" dual switch

I would like to hear from owners that own both lights and hear your personal opinion about these two. I have owned SL Stinger LED and used it at work and it just was not bright enough for me and the multi functions are nice but I found I never used them.

From what I herd about the 7060 is that it is a pretty big light compared to the SL Stinger and the Inova but it seems that the 7060 has a bigger hotspot/spill and throw. But of course I do not know for sure since I do not own one. I have seen the T4 in action but only in a police supply store during the day so it did not truly do it justice.

I do like the idea that I can throw the T4 in my Bianchi holster's but that is not a major part in my decision on which one I'm going to purchase. So if you own both and don't mind giving me your opinions on the two. I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
We had this discussion not long ago here with other members. I do have both and the Inova T4 is used by my wife and I use the Pelican 7060 for duty use. I am not in uniform normally due to the nature of my assignment. Since I am in an unmarked and in plain-clothes my needs may differ from yours somewhat since I do not carry this on my belt during the entire shift. That having been said, the Pelican clearly out throws the Inova hands down. That is not to say that the Inova is a bad light. They are both very good lights, it just happens that the Pelican is brighter than the Inova.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/174337

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have a Pelican 7060 and had the Inova T4 with the K2 led/reflector. I would agree that the Pelican 7060 is brighter and has a better hot spot. I sold my Inova. That being said if Inova would update the T4 with a Seoul P4 or Cree XR-E , it might find a place in my collection.

djblank87

Enlightened
I currently have a Pelican 7060 and had the Inova T4 with the K2 led/reflector. I would agree that the Pelican 7060 is brighter and has a better hot spot. I sold my Inova. That being said if Inova would update the T4 with a Seoul P4 or Cree XR-E , it might find a place in my collection.

Thanks depsum12 this would be the second time you have helped me out now, once with the tigerlight and now I have to run to the store in three hours and buy the 7060.

Thanks depsum12:twothumbs