O.J. Simpson

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it looks like this guy just won't go away. I can remember where I was when the verdict came down the first time. I also remember how much I wanted the trail to just go away, I was sick of hearing about it. I hope this news story doesn't dominate the news for the next 6 months but I'm sure it will.

Something tells me he will get off this time or be convicted of something much less. I hope justice is severed this time.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hah, this thread will last awhile(sarcasm, for those of you who didn't get it).

I'm not on the jury, nor was I last time, so the most I'll say is that I hope justice is served.

:buddies:

Phredd

Enlightened
I hope this news story doesn't dominate the news for the next 6 months but I'm sure it will.

You mean from now until 6 months after the trial ends? I think the only way this will go away quickly is if the prosecutor doesn't believe it has a very strong case and makes a deal with Simpson. After hearing the tapes and listening to two witnesses -- haven't heard from the victim who suffered a heart attack -- I'm amazed that the pundits question the strength of the case.

Priestly

Newly Enlightened
Thia latest run-in with the law is all part of OJ's plan to get sent to jail where he'll be better able to find the rat who killed his ex-wife...

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately, it will dominate the news. Hope he gets what he has coming...

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Mark my words. He'll get off.

I have to agree with Nitro on this. Foxs' legal analysts think the state has a weak case, because of the low $125K bond. 10 felony charges against you, including hand gun charges and kidnapping, and all you had to do was cough up $12.5K to walk? I think that if the state had a really solid case against him, the judge would not have agreed to the low bond amount. I will never understand how people who had everything going for them can get themselves so screwed up.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
This guy is just bad news. He becomes a raving lunatic at any time. Most of us have heard that tape? Doesn't it remind you of the 911 call Nicole Brown made years ago before the murders? same crazy man going nuts and yelling. I hope he gets what he deserves. Not only for justice, but for the safety of the public. I think its been only a matter of luck that he has not killed again. I'd rather not see him get another chance. He needs to be separated from society before somebody else loses their life.

just my two cents

cobra-ak

Newly Enlightened
Johnny Cochrane in the prone position face up in the pine box could defend OJ and he will walk.