It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day Matey!!!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shiver me timbers, with me eye patch on me Pee-Eighty-Five only outputs 42 lumens.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ye scurvy dogs be keelhauled if'n ye not stop shinin ye lights on me midden mast while I be try'n ter use it...

RadarGreg

Enlightened
Arr...let's go download some music and movies! Then we can share the spoils with our peers! Yo, ho ho!

<Wrong kind of pirates?>:naughty:

lightemup

Flashaholic*
"Real Pirates Don't Use Spellcheck"

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his zipper. The bartender says, Hey! Did you know you have a steering wheel attached to your willie? The pirate replies, Aye! Its driving me nuts!

HEY HEY ITS HENDO

Enlightened
YARRRR..... lightemup, ye `ad me spliitin me sides arrrr !!! "Real Pirates Don't Use Spellcheck" ha`arrrr

ye scurvey dogs so `ow much to get me ears pierced i say.....

A buck an ear, e says aaaarrrr!!

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Why is pirating addictive?They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked!

What did the pirate say when the other pirate called him a scallawag? I know you AAARRRGGGH! But what am AYE!

What does a pirate say when he has a heart attack? Arrr! Me heartie!

lightemup

Flashaholic*
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Aye," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird poop!"

"Yarr," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

Valolammas

Enlightened
:crackup:

Thar she blows, cap'n! I'll trade ye a bottle of fine rhum and a brand new eyepatch for that Pee-Eighty-Five. And a map with a cross on it for the McGizmo.

(Sorry, can't speak pirate, but what a hilarious thread! Me ribs be smarting!)

Burgess

Flashaholic
This entire thread should be rated:

AAAAAAAARRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

:wave:

(Thank you to all. This thread really made me smile !)

Any more ?

No need to stop just because the day is gone.

Heck, we can simply be warming up for Next Year !

_

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Lets not forget about Polly:

A pirate took his rather promiscous parrot to the vet because it had been sick. The vet said, "I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is, polly has chirpees. The good news is, it's tweetable."

Last edited:

lightemup

Flashaholic*
And to add a touch of Hollywood:

Which Star Wars character is really a pirate? AARRRRGGH-2 D-2

Did you know there was a pirate on Alias? AAARRRRRRRRven Sloan

Last edited: