• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: LEEF BODIES !! $$$$$$$$$$ for yours !!

DM51

Flashaholic
I'm looking for LeefBodies:
- 2x18500
- 2x18650
- 3x18650
HA Nat or Bk, C-C & C-M
Condition not important!

Please PM me if you have any you would consider selling...

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: LeefBodies

Best of luck securing the leef bodies DM51, I too am looking for the C-C but to no avail. I hope leef decides to do further runs of the said bodies....

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

As far as I know, they are all out of stock, Leef is currently concentrating on the Big Leef System....

DM51

Flashaholic

Correct. I got a 2x18500 BK from Lighthound ~2 weeks ago, and they may still have shorter sizes, but they're waiting for a new run of the ones I'm looking for.

EDIT: I'm not too fussy about condition, BTW - dings etc don't bother me if anyone has any to sell...?

DM51

Flashaholic

Bump - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for you just a PM away - you know it makes sense !!!

Action

Enlightened

I have a few, a few even that are unopened in all the sizes listed (although I am not sure that I have unopened ones in each finish). Make me an offer or interesting trade...

Later edit following search for box....
I cannot find my box with 18650's. I could have sworn that I had a few left, its odd that my black ones are missing... I'm hoping that the kids didn't hide them.

Anyway I have unopened and in original packages:
(1) 2x18500 HA C-C
(1) 2x18500 HA C-E
(1) 3X18650 HA M-C - this came without a package in a box from the hound, but it has never been mounted as I only just purchased an M3 head and it has not arrived yet from the marketplace.

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just hope that he decides not to anodize the tail threads this time.

The only switch I've gotten to work so far is a Z48. None of the standard Sure-Fire twisties seem to work from what I've tried so far. Neither did a Leef clicky I tried.

Last edited:

Action

Enlightened
I just want to clarify exactly what I have that is completely unboxed. The 2X18500 in HA is an E head and C tailcap, not the other way around...

I have had a number of failed Leef tailcaps, but I've always been successful with SF tailcaps.